need some stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fearfactory17

im building a 93 civic ex to eventually sell...... its the 1.6 vtec, i think d16 or somethin?

its auto tranny, slips like a bitch, i want to do the 5 speed conversion, so i need everything necessary for the swap, tranny, linkage, master cylinder, center console, pedals, axles? i heard something about needing a custom mount.

if anybodies got any type of body kit ill take it too, nothing too rediculous. and riced out looking.

speedo dont work, all my other gauges do, i replaced vss sensor and ran new wires to the ecu and back of the cluster and still not working...........thinking i need a new cluster

turbo setup.......i can rebuild the turbo if it needs it.

im located in ohio, near akron, ill pay for shipping for the other items but id rather pick up the tranny. im willing to travel but not too far.

im very serious about getting these parts quick, so please get to me with a price.

im not worried about it....i do this all the time. i build cars, get bored with them and sell them...just kind of a hobby, i never do get all my money back but usually enough for me to be happy with.

so anybody got any parts for me?

Back