Need someone's info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you can get all e-thugging with nextel if ya want :)

well im just gonna say that a very small percentage of this board actually knows how to kick ass and an even fewer percentage of this board would actually have the balls to take a trip to attempt to kick some ass. therefore i deem this thread as entirely pointless.

These are ratios and probabilities I fit well within.

The point of the thread was a cute way to let everyone know that this kid is a complete asshat.

Are you all referring to Nextel's 2-way as "chirping"? My personal phone is a Nextel and so is my work phone. I love walking into stores and they both go off. Everyone gives you the dirtiest look.

Back to the topic =P If you can get the email he registered with, you should just send him an email saying "Thanks for last night you big STUD ;o <3". Then while his abusive girlfriend is checking his email she'll find it and lock him in a dog cage for a month.

Werd, I'm a likable guy or kid... Whichever floats your boat. Whoa, Cel thinks I'm a noob? If every corner of my room didn't have shit in it, I would cry in one ='(

dog shit? cat shit? human shit? bird shit? what kinda shit? lol

i was just thinking that too, bdn. i sure hope it's the hypothetical 'shit' that we say when we mean 'things' or 'stuff' or 'items' and not the more literal term 'shit.'

Har har har... My corners are currently occupied by a lamp, couch, desk, and bed. None of which are made of or accompanied by feces. You both make my feelings sad. Damn sarcastic bastards =(

Werd, I'm a likable guy or kid... Whichever floats your boat. Whoa, Cel thinks I'm a noob? If every corner of my room didn't have shit in it, I would cry in one ='(
I don't call people noobs !

The following message was sent to you via the Hondaswap Contact Us form by fuck you brian.

--------------------------------

you are a faggot fucking bitch, you dont know jack shit about cars thats why you fully built gsr but down about as much as my allmotor setup with nitrous, you are a fucking rich boy faggot thats gonna get knocked the fuck out one day and im going to laugh now cause i know it will happen you fat mother fucker

--------------------------------

Referring Page: https://hondaswap.com/
IP Address: 24.116.60.126
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0

oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

I don't remember him being so down right nasty, nor that stupid. Are we sure someone didn't take over his machine ?

yeah i mean he was a mebmer here for a long time and never acted like that

Back