Need something to do at work...help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Sites for killing time @ work

So I think i have pretty much read every damn thing on Digg, and need some other work safe sites. Basically I have no real work to so right now, I'm just finishing up some plans to be sent to the planning dept. for a building permit. Just printed those to PDF, now I gotta kill another 2 hours to get off work.

What sites do you guys browse during the day. btw, no youtube or anything, because I have no speakers at my desk.

Last edited:
conquerclub.com
I wanted to try this when everyone on here was into it a few months ago, but I don't know shit about that game. guess I got time to try to learn though.

oh yea, is there a H.S. game usually going on or what?

Last edited:
no HS games as of recent
there was one waiting for people but it didn't fill up for a week and that whole craze ended

you can find me or B still on there though

Flash Flash Revolution can be entertaining for awhile, that is if you don't mind playing it without sound.

Flight Simulator Keyboard Controls - Google Earth User Guide

This thing is the shit. Its hard as hell to control, but really cool. I have dual monitors here at work, and am by myself most of the day, so I think this is gonna be keeping me occupied. I had Goog Earth pro on here, but couldn't get it to go into the flight sim, so i uninstalled and put on the free version instead.

Back