need specs. on h22a gold series???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gold-h22a

have 92 prelude with h22a swap but h22a is gold series!!! need specs.??????

oh yea i remeber them now did it come with a lsd?

well when i talked to jazzproparts thats the place i got it from they said it has more hp and a higher rev. he said around 260 hp and 8000 rpm rev but he was not to positive about that.. so i dont know, but it is really fast...

ok well crap, thats what Tony said at jazzpro but i dont know.. but its really fast, every gear pulles so hard all the way to 7500 i dont wont to go past that i dont know if it is good for it but if i did it would still pull hard to 8.

umm.. wtf?!?! gold series H22?? they could have meant it has Mahle Gold Series pistons

i ve had a few h22a is a hatch and they are a beast but unless theres work done to it i wouldnt go past about 7800 rpm,

i've never heard of a H22 redlining at 8200... my JDM b16 yes..

jdm h22 does...espically with hondata. but it did before as well. i bury the stock tack that only goes to 8000. however i dont make power up there so i shift around 7200. im sure i could make a video for those who dont believe me

after you do a swap the stock tach will not be 100% correct

after you do a swap the stock tach will not be 100% correct

as if i didnt know....at 8000 it is about 500rpm slow.....that is why it gets buried. i did have an auto meter tach but decided that it was gay so took it off and it read about 8000-8200 for rev limit.

Back