1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Sponsership

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by b18c si, Dec 31, 2003.

1. b18c si

b18c si Junior Member

My father runs a speed shop and is getting into the tuner market. Live in ma,ct,ri and want large discounts, option of getting show admission free, half the normal labor rate and the quality of work from a shop that has been open for more than 24 years. post email and contact will be made. or just email pictures to ciscosperformance@yahoo.com

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

you mean sponsored?

3. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

I need a sponser...and I'm good. not the best, but I do good with what I got. If I had better stuff, I could kick ass. Tell him to meet us out at the Beaver run in March....My AE86 will be stickerless, but it will kick some major ass. And I have a feeling that after that day someone will at least sponcer my tires. and thats for the drifting. I also Autocross..so he can watch me get FTD unless Chip his get's LSD that I have in my garage....because I got a few secret weapons that I'm building right now. I do my own work on the cars..so he wont have to worry about that...but it wouldn't hurt if he shot the bill for a racing school for me. I would like to hit some road races this year. And the Z could use some major parts and I'll even run it at some events. And I'm in CT.

4. b18c si

b18c si Junior Member

sorry man beaver run is alittle to far for our people to see. but we might be able to do something if you race at limerock or alot of scca events around here.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted