need swap info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90tegls

have a 90 teg ls what to do swap but not sure on what the best swap asking for help? if i do a ls swap would i need to use the obd1 computer and harness or i could use my obd0 ecu and do a plug n play (piggieback) or if i do any swap at all do i need to change my ecu . again wit the swap question i want to be all motor so what the best internal work . thankx alot for the knowledge you can pass on to me.

The best option you have IMO is to build the negine you already have. The LS is a potent candidate, just begging for a little head work and some bottom end strength. The block is a good base for a decent amount of torque. I know right now that there are going to be people that tell you LS/Vtec is the best, and if you have the money, go for it, but the motor is good as is for a mild turbo setup. I am going all motor as well, talk to rocket at RM forums about hooking you up with some go fast goodies. If you want max power and streetable idle without considering cost, Ls/vtec's probably your best bet. My suggestion is that you read up on some of the things that people have already done to the DA chassis (90-93 integra) on Gen 2 Integra Club; that will give you a good idea about what can be done. Good luck man! I have a 91 integra, so if you need any tips on the car just ask.

one of the cheapest hp/$$ options is boost, if you have money to spend there is a good deal of power that is suffocated by your cams and head

Back