need tips on side skirts..please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

anyone have any tips on installing some side skirts on my crx..i removed all the plastic pieces and ofcourse the kit i got doesnt fit good but i can do some shaving and what not,but my question is mounting it...anyone?

get some liquid nail and put it heavy on the body kit and some on the car. then tape it up so it can dry. this my not be the right way to do it but its cheap and it works. this is what i did to mine and it worked fine never came loose.

umm what about bondo or some cable ties.Will you have to drill holes on the bottom part of the car??

gum?ill have to try that...hehe..im thinkin i could put some of those plastic pieces in the line of holes that go along the frame next to the seats,you know on the frame or door jam and tighten that part of the side skirt down with screws,but on the parts of the skirts that goes up just in front of the rear wheels and behind the front wheels..the rear im gonna have to bondo or something cuz there is now way that i know of to get behind the rear fenders,the front fenders have 2 holes on each side where the factory moldings where..i could jsut use some bolts/nuts,washers right there i guess temperarily...btw its the buddy club side skirts,so what do you peeps think?

Back