Need to build a techno library

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

click on the torrentspy link...you can dl it there. for some reason it wont let me link directly to it.

aight i d/l the torrent off of one of the links posted and am trying to d/l it using Azereus but all i get is a red frown face. what gives homie?

i think the tracker might be down now...ass. it was workin fine when i checked it 30 minutes ago. i am at 68.8%...back to running now with 2 peers and 0 seeds.

Go Chronologically, get to know your techno. Start off with Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk and work your way to Andreas Vollenweider and Orb, KMFDM and then into the modern stuff like Orbital and Robert Miles. Finally ending up at the comfortable dance stages with Mint Royale and Higher Intelligence Agency.

And don't forget - You must include Bjork in your Techno collection - she invented the word.

i see 0 DnB tracks.
i see 0 techno tracks.
i see a handful of trance tracks
and i see 2312 cheese tracks.

When you get to know techno, it's a life enriching process. I would love to hang out all day one day and listen to my collection on Record, DAT tape and MP3. All of these songs have the greatest memories for me. Tangerine Dream's "Pergamon" for instance - I went to Cutler's record rack in New Haven to buy the CD (They were the only people selling these new "CDs") and on the way back I fell off my exroommates bike and he caught me like an inch above the ground and tossed me back on. I was 13. (And made as much money as I do now ! YAY!). Ricochet was what my dad listened to in his Supra when taking me back and forth to Boston for hospital visits. We lived in Rhode Island when Tangram came out - I was a beach bum in those years and spent the whole summer without shoes. Kraftwerk's "Autobahn" is still one of my favorites for zapping me back in time.

I was introduced to Orbital while working at a software company in 1996. "Ooo is that the song from hackers?!" I asked :) What a trip.

Banco De Gaia went along to shaping my persona to what it currently is. Ambient / deep house slowed my brain waves down and made me a clearer focused adult.

God I love this stuff I could go on all day.

well i have hear a lot of good, a little bad, and there is dnb. cause i usually skip through it when i come to it.

Go download some AK1200 and tell me if theres DnB in that file. LOL

not really techno-related, but...I've been looking for a certain track forever, can never seem to find it- limewire, torrent, web, anywhere

its called Skillz Do Matters (side A & B ) by DJ Odi. it's old school and hot as fuck, but I haven't heard it in a few years. if anyone has it, please PM me...

Back