Need To Build Of My Motor!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chad123

OK i have honda crx HF you know the slow ass one..I was wondering if there is any pretty simple way to get more horse power out of my car..ive heard of that MINI ME thing and im nort sure if it possible to do to my car but if it is can you guys tell me the types i would take to doing a MINI ME!!..and about how much money it would cost to do it??

that motor is a waste of time, unless you can get the parts to the mini me swap for almost nothing i would just do a motor swap even a crx si motor would be better.

i have built a mini-me and unless you have lots of parts around for free i would not try it but then again I am building on right now :lol: but i have lots of stuff around drop a ls motor in your car and have fun that’s what i would do unless you love sohc motor. in that case pick up a 1.6L si motor or 1.6vtec motor sohc (have fun with the wiring) and drop that in your car you will see good gains from your stock motor :ph34r:

Back