Need To Buy! B16a Or B18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dj-Stikky

:rolleyes: Sup, is there any one out there that is selling a B16A second Generation that will go into my DelSol 94' or selling a B18b Ls that would also go into my DelSol 94' I belive it has to be OBDI not OBD0 or OBDII so the job isnt as complicated i already tried swaping my little Sohc for a D16Y8 00' OBDIIb and it was hell and did not acomplish my goal of the miniMi-swaP! :angry:
so i gave up on it and "IM NOW LOOKING FOR THOES POWERFUL DOHC's". If anyone has one or knows where i can get one around for a good price or decent price PLEASE :worthy: let me know. thanks....

-DJ STIKKY

stikky-
Ive got a 94 b18b long block thats got 0 miles on it, still sittin on engine stand. I picked it up at 90k and was planning to boost it so i went and replaced the rings, bearings, gsr oil pump, all gaskets. its kinda of a abandoned project. i also have a bunch of misc stuff... $500!
E-mail me at paperz509@aol.com if you're interested.

p.s. i also have papers for it too. all legit :D

hey bucketsol pm me with details on that longblock

how much for the long block?? do you have some more info on it?? is the head included?? Harness?? Tranny?? Let me know whats up cause i really want a B18b more than the B16 and if the deal sounds good to me and resonable ill take it on the spot!!! :D

hey Ferio VTEC...so yo have the head what about the block...and the what year is it....is it OBD0 or OBDI ???? or OBDII??? How much for the the yead and Tranny???? emai me. :spin:

i have a 96 ls longblock, tranny, and obd1 ecu...asking $1000 or $550 for the longblock..located in los angeles,ca...just wondering if ur still looking for a motor..thanks

accually im still looking for that engine. how many miles does the engine have on it.... man your far!! shipping is going to be a b@%*# :blink: !!!

damn stikky your still looking for a motor? I still have that LS longblock the info is on a earlier post up above. located in Washington.

hey man i know where i can get a 95 ls (obd1) with ecu, rear motor mount, wiring harness, and axles. has around 100k (give or take a few thousand, i would have to ask my friend again about that). all you would need would be a tranny.
think i can get it for around 600 or 625.
email me if you are interested jessehornbeak@jesusanswers.com

Back