Need to bypass S2000 immobilizer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
I would post this in the S2K forum, but it won't load for me for some reason.

I've got a 2000 S2K that I'm working on for a customer as a side job. He bought it wrecked, and it's been at a shop for about 2 years. The shop replaced a fuckton of parts, including the ECM. They allegedly reprogrammed it, and he drove it for a few days, but then it started running like shit so he took it back, and it's been sitting collecting dust with them not fixing it. I had it towed here earlier, and the battery is totally dead. I swapped the battery, and it's got an immobilizer on. I've got an HDS but I don't have an immobilizer card, so I can't reprogram keys. I KNOW there is a way to bypass it, and I'm about 99% certain that I know how - but I'd like to make sure. I need to get past this so I can diagnose the rest of the issues with the vehicle.

I would prefer that this NOT be posted on a public forum, so any jackass that's trying to steal a car can just google it and do it, but if any of you guys know a little more about this please send me a PM, or an email at wkitchens -at- gmail -dot- com. Just about everyone on here knows me, knows I'm an honest, straightforward guy, and should know that I am NOT looking to steal a car - I can even provide the vin number and photos of the car in my garage that I'm working on.

Thanks in advance.

Fixed the s2k forum. thanks for not reporting it :D

I would assume you could use a remote car starter bypass type thinggee. holler at neonmike.

Back