Need to find...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
....Service Pack 2 as a file. I know I can get it from MS website, but as I already have it installed, it won't seem let me DL the file.

The purpose is to use it and my copy of Windows to slipstream a updated copy of Woindows for future installations so I don't have to waste time DLing and installing it all next time.

So can someone point me to a link, or know how to access it from MS once you already have it installed? I found the network version, but I don't need all that extra, and will be removing some garbage from it since it's the Home version, before I do this.

No, I'm pretty sure that you can get it as a separate installation package. Let me look around for a while... might be tomorrow or later before I get back to you.

is it me or isnt that same link B gave you?? i even double checked the numbers and they match, haha.

anyway, im in the process of dling all the stuff to so i can make a new slipstream. here is a site i found that has all the hotfixes. dont know the difference, maybe you do.

http://xpcreate.com/current.htm

tell me how it pans out. need to make it soon. =)

Quoted post[/post]]
is it me or isnt that same link B gave you?? i even double checked the numbers and they match, haha.
microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/5/165b076b-aaa9-443d-84f0-73cf11fdcdf8/WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

:blink:

no i meant by the file: WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe which is around 270mb, not the exact link. my bad.

Back