need to know specs. on h22a gold series??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gold-h22a

I have a 92 perlude si that had h23 in it but swaped it to h22a gold series motor but do not know the specs on it???

theres only two 200hp 163 tork,,and type s 220 hp 163 tork,,and us motors are lower..whats a gold series?

i hope that is a joke because that is not possible....do you realize that even if it were how much that would fing cost. a gold ring is 800 dollars just emagine 4 pistons and rods made out of gold.

you must be a idiot for believeing the internals are made of gold.

thanks for the complament... i am no idiot... but its not really gold, its gold plated or somthing like that. if you wont pics i have some i am geting tomorrow.they are just pics under the valve cover????

there is nothing gold under the valve cover of that motor. i guarantee that. gold is way way to soft to ever be put in a motor....can you see someone putting copper in a motor? no...now it may have a friction reducing coating that is gold COLORED but it is not gold. mahle gold series pistons have a coating on them that is gold.

there is a gold series guys, no its not real gold but it is gold colered

the "gold series" is an aftermarket coating that someone has put on it....that is not worth the money. you cant buy the "gold series" from a place such as hmotors. i dont see the advantage to this "gold series" motor

to my knowledge there is no gold series h22. never has been. and just so you guys know gold is the best heat deflector. so if someone had plated the inside with gold then they are stupid. it takes heat to make power. the only place that you would need gold plating in a motor would be the pistons because it will reduce hot spots which can cause detonation.

FYI- the engine bay of the McLaren F1 is lined with 24k gold to reduce engine bay temps.

Back