1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to rant...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by mustang67n, Aug 1, 2006.

1. mustang67n

mustang67n Senior Member

ok. i ordered my engine from HMotors.com last week some time. over the phone, they said it'd be here today (tuesday). today, i got a call from the drop company saying that they'll get it here on friday..

i guess, Hmotors gets the engine in TOWN today, then the other company gets it here to my place whenever they have a truck free to get it here, after they schedule a day for me (which is friday now)

i had my week all planned out too! i was gonna start the swap tonight after i got the engine, work till i got too tired and have to sleep, then finish it up wednesday! hten i planned on taking the car to a local honda shop for them to check over everything and be sure its all good sometime from thursday to monday..
    i had it alll planned out and scheduled so i could have my car set up adn running by next week! damn this is gay!!

its a darn good thing the shop i work at is waiting for the new shop to open before they call me back in to work, or i'd probably be out of a job too!

k, im done.. thanks! :)

2. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

I would never plan anything that close. Things always happen when it comes to shipping.

3. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

this is why you dont swap your DD.

4. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

or take it apart until the swap is ready to go in...

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

.. and we mean READY.

6. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Yup. Shipping happens. It can be unpredictable at times. I did manage to get my engine from them right on time though, and 2 days before install and run deadline. Too bad I didn't make the deadline, but the engine got there on time. ;)

7. mustang67n

mustang67n Senior Member

yeah.. normally i wouldnt.. but i snapped a rod in the old motor, so i need the swap to get the car running again lol.

i've cooled off a bit since that first post.. this gives me more time to get rid of shit in the garage.. and to find somone to help with the wrenching

8. Celerity

Well.. where are you ?

9. mustang67n

mustang67n Senior Member

10. Vosty

Vosty "REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!

That sucks im dealing with a muffler issue with thermal r&d waiting on shipping... anyways it is true anytime you give yourself a timeline on a project things either get messed up or dont work out...

11. Celerity

I hear hookers are cheaper than mechanics in Las Vegas.

Knowing this, I present to you "How Celerity Gets Shit done" episode 4

Go find yourself a fat, veteran hooker. It don't matter, you're saving money here.

Bring her back to your place. Tell her you like it in public.

Bring her out to the parking lot / driveway / the park / your porch. Tell her you really like it when girls get dirty.

Jack up the car for her, she prolly doesn't know.

Whip out your dick. If it's really THAT public you can just sit back and crack a beer. Actually, come to think of it, just crack the beer. Tell her that beer makes you horny too.

Describe to her how you want her meat hooks to wrap around the filter, and turn it "Clockwise bitch". Make sure she gets dirty.

When she's done taking your orders, and your car starts, tell her to walk away and give her a $5. Her pimp will never believe it either.

Now hookers are completely unavailable in my area - Well, they aren't - but they are skinny armed "Greys" that follow a trail of crack like pacman until they reach the liquor store where they wait for you to pick them up. They don't turn wrenches, they would break their arms if they had to.

But I suppose you can get some strong, jungle-like hookers out there.

12. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

You have to be high.

13. mustang67n

mustang67n Senior Member

LMAO that was good.. and, sadly, to be honest.. it would probably work!

it'd just be easier to call a few friends over..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted