need to replace stock obd0 harness with another obd0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JdmFr0g

my 91 dx has a d15b it runs, the way it was wired to obd0 is this way they cut of the 2 obd0 plugs and black taped and twisted the 3 gray obd1 plugs as i said it runs but it has CEL ... i wanna replace the harness so i can buy a obd0 ---> obd1 harness ... i have basic knowledge of hondas so understanding parts and w/e is easy but this is my first honda swap i am attempting wat part/pieces of the obd0 harness do i need...or do i have to replace the whole harness ....

also i wanna do this so i can buy a jumper harness and not have to worry about CEL and black tape fallin off causing my car to shut off ETC ETC ETC (it happens allllll the time)

do i just need from the wires from the passenger strut tower to the computer to get the wiring that goes back to the passenger floor because the old stock obd0 clips are cut off? im runnin obd0 and i cant plug the computer in because the clips are gone :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

sounds like your engine harness has been hacked up by a hacker or hackjob half ass. Buy a engine harness or locate a known good one from somewhere. Brand new they are 200.00. Worth it to me. Find another distriubtor unless you think you can repair the one you have.

Back