Need to sell ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I got myself into a bad situation thats going to take a lil more money then what I have at the moment to get out of. I gotta sell some stuff that I dont rly want to, but HAVE to at this point. Please help me out guys, I need it :(
I CAN take paypal, but only until my balance is 500. Then I HAVE to take MO's or Cashiers checks. I would normally take the paypal transfers and use my balance to buy stuff, but I rly need to cold hard cash here.
1. Alpine Type-X Sub!
12" sub, massive magnet. Handles 1000rms dual 2 ohm voice coils. $250 shipped, this thing weighs about 40lbs, you're getting a deal on the shipping!! :lol:
fs.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------
2. Conecpt Amps
One of the amps is a 800.4(100x4rms) and the other is a 1200 mono amp thats been modified and now outputs 1900rms at 1ohm!!! These are excellent amps, anyone whos been in my car can tell you its like the best concert you've ever been to!
Asking 250 for the 800.4 and 350 for the mono amp, all prices include shipping.
fs1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm also going to sell my Emanage and Profec E-01 out of my Matrix. PM me an offer on the set.

defiday.JPG

Back