Need To Sell Celica

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PUREKDM

for the past couple of years i have been working on a 93 toyota celica GT and it just lost its appeal when i got my gsr...so now its just sitting in my driveway doing NOTHING and i want it GONE...

it starts right up and runs fine. it has a fully molded body kit and 17in ADR rims. it needs paint. i want 650 obo

PLEASE pm me if you're interested AT ALL

my%20celica.jpg

my%20celica3.jpg

my%20celica1.jpg

Still,interested. How can I get pics of this car ?

ok here's all what the car needs...

-a little more body work (car has sat outside for about a year waiting to be finished)

-paint obviously

-A FRONT RIGHT RIM, it was badly damaged, i can show you EXACTLY where to get it, i just didn't feel like putting MORE money into it

-it may need exhaust work (i will include aftermarket muffler that i had to take off to get the body kit on but it HAS been just sitting outside so idk the condition of the exhaust as a whole)

-i think the clutch cable could use adjusting or clutch in the future ($120 at A&A Auto)

-and just found out today taking the car around the block, there is a knocking noise coming from the front right ONLY WHILE COASTING...step dad says its a y joint or some universal joint or something like that, those were like $15 at autozone

Back