NEED TO SELL FAST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joesbadcrx

OK i need to sell my d16a1 it has 140k miles on it.I tor it all apart so if u need something from it ask.Also i have the trans from that motor and axles.I got a pr4 from a 91 teg gs.I need to sell this fast.Thanks

i live in michigan.Also It is all torn apart so what do u need off this.Then i can tell u how much i want fo it.Thanks

ill sell the tranny and axles that are all still good for 150obo.+shipping. It works really good no grinds or nothen.The axles are still good.So ya that is what i would like to get out of it.

Originally posted by misfits_skater+Apr 12 2005, 03:52 PM-->
Originally posted by redef91@Apr 7 2005, 10:24 AM
reckedracing
@Apr 7 2005, 10:42 AM
location?
[post=484150]Quoted post[/post]​

how much u want for it
[post=484172]Quoted post[/post]​

i live in wyoming (82801) i need the whole tranny if it's still good and just wondering how much would u sell the whole swap for? bump!
[post=486288]Quoted post[/post]​

ok i think im gonna get this i gotta talk to my bro first though. but youve got the tranny and i was wondering are the axels off an integgy or a civic? and how much would shipping be? then i will give you an offer.

YA the axles are from my teggy.Idont know about shipping yet but i can go an chekc if your interested in them.So just tell me if u are.

ya im interested in the tranny and axles at least so if u could tell me what shipping would be i will give you my offer. and just out of curiosity how much would you be willing to sell the whole swap for? thanks

It was from a black top.IF u can give me 150+ shipping that would be great.I will get back to u on the shipping i got things i got to do so it prolly wont be tell monday to tell u how muchshipping is.

Ok i am trying to get around to find out how much shipping is.Sorry for the what are u still interested in the tranny?

ya man i am still interested in the tranny so if you could get me the shipping cost that would be great. thanks

oh and it would probably be easier to get a hold of me if u just pm me. later

Back