Need to sell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18hatch9

obd2 ls wiring harness........60 bux

msd sci ignition box.....80 bux

msd gsr distributor cap....35 bux. 3 months old

apexi vafc - silver with blue face. comes with instructions, harness, everything. was in car for about 3 months. 225 obo

civic and integra front strut bar...... its a ractive one and its red......35 bux

autometer air/fuel gauge and boost guage with dual guage pod. the guage are white faced guage and the guage pod is black.......85 for everything

ZEX dry nitrous kit:
bottle
zex brain
all lines
all jets
bottle pressure guage
brackets

if your in texas and can pick up , the bottle will remain filled. otherwise, i will have to empty out before shipping. i've only used this 3 times.

honda oem 4 wire o2 sensor........ 35 bux

powder coating jobs: i can get your valve cover or pretty much anything else powder coated for you almost any color you want. i would perfer not to do rims or anything cause shipping will be pretty expensive, but if you want to pay for it, then i'll do it. cost will vary depending on what you want powder coated.

msd ls spark plug wires.....red....... 35 bux

4 door eg civic amber corners......brand new........... 35 bux

let me know if anyone is interested. everything is in perfect working condition.

also have an integra driver's side motor mount.......30 bux

integra ls altenator............60 bux

2 dx distributors off eg hatches.......50 bux each

So its the two gauges and pod for 85 bucks right? How much would that be if u had it shipped to Virginia and the same for the strut bar how much on shipping?

Originally posted by pitchblackb16@Feb 1 2005, 08:32 AM
So its the two gauges and pod for 85 bucks right? How much would that be if u had it shipped to Virginia and the same for the strut bar how much on shipping?
[post=454478]Quoted post[/post]​

just add like 8 bux for shipping.

don't know on the strut bar. i would say like 12 bux for the strut bar to be shipped.

let me know shipping on the ls harness would be very very interested in it zip is 66111

Originally posted by LS4DREK@Feb 2 2005, 01:29 AM
let me know shipping on the ls harness would be very very interested in it zip is 66111
[post=454988]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll let you have it for 68 shipped.

pm me if your interested and we'll exchange info.

thanks

Back