NEED tunes!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nightstalker

Hey guys im in need of some tunes driving 100miles a day w/o music just plain sux the a$$hole previouse owner cut all the wires from the stereo can someone please help me out i need the wire schematics for a 1992 civic HB Si i would appreciate it.

thank you

go to crutchfield.com.. dig around, they have schematics.

Ipod ftw. Get a really nice set of headphones, it'll block out the road noise and get better quality music to your ears. =D

yeah i though about that but unfortunatly here in NC is against the law and driving aroung in a suop-up Hatch doesnt help to avoid the cops.....lol but thank for the website ill do some diggin anyone else have any other suggestions im all ears....lol

anyone else have a manual that shoes or a website i can get the chematics?

ok, here ya go..

grey- Front right speakers
white- front left speakers
black- ground
purple- rear right speakers
green -rear left speakers
red - yellow/red stripe
yellow - white/ blue stripe..

is this what you're wondering

YESSSSSSS thank you!!!! i might have TUNES by the end of the day!!!!!!but
red - yellow/red stripe
yellow - white/ blue stripe
im lost on those 2....lol

it seems they arent right.. but thats the wires that those run to. .

red wire from deck goes to the yellow wire w/ red stripe in harness
yellow wire from deck goes to white wire w/ blue stripe in harness

trust me.. i thought it was wrong too, but thats the way they run

Last edited:
not real sure.. i just unhooked my old deck and chopped a wire and mounted the new one.. did that for every wire instead of trying to figure them out as i go along

dont worry, thats the way its supposed to go.. and no the red isnt power.. there should be a black plug for power

hmmmm last time i checked black was ground and red was power.... if i fail ill just take it to best buy and have them doit......

Last edited:
red would be power in other cases, but not car stereos.. .. you asked for schematics and i gave them to you, but you're still going to take it to Best Buy.. why did i even waste my time..

oh not at all i really appreciate it an i will try to doit my self but if i fail best buy will be my next stop but i really thank you for helping me out tho

Ipod ftw. Get a really nice set of headphones,

one problem with that statement...here in australia 90% (actual statistics) of ipods get send back to the makers to be repaired/replaced....

i had an ipod opened it,charged the fucker...got no more then 2 minutes of play then guess what...it died...i got a refund (thank god)

Back