need ur opinion, camber kits & LCA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxpowa89

I'm in the process of restoring my bushing, correcting my camber and want your opinion on these products... My car is a 89 EF8. I will be using my car for daily driving mostly and dont mind the vibrations. I just dont want to keep replacing the part if it breaks down too early.

Rear LCA - ksport, Blox or skunk 2
Rear Camber/toe kit - Ksport, blox or skunk2
Front camber kit - skunk2 or $100 no name brand

I'm not trying to spend thousands of dollars because i still need to replace the other bushings in the entire suspension. Is skunk2 worth the $$ and is ksport/blox you get what u pay for? Anyother brand that you guys are riding on that is worth recommending.

From what i've heard skunk2 is good shit,blox is as well.
i'm going for skunk2 for camber kits when i got some $$$$

If blox is good, that would save hecka $$. THe parts are like 1/2 the price of skunk2, thats kinda why i hesitated to buy it and wanted reviews on them.

Skunk 2 on the LCAs for sure. They are 100x better and stronger than the knock off versions. Rear camber kit doesn't matter, you can't really screw that up. Front camber kit I would go with Skunk 2 as well, as you replace the entire upper A arm. Wouldn't want that to be made of some janky shit from china.

I had the same thought on the front CK, i didnt want a knock off brand. I was worried about when i take it in to get aligned i've heard its easier for the shop to adjust the front if they were skunk2s because of where the adjustments are located. As for the LCA, how is 100x better than blox and ksport? U gotta have a reason why there better...

Made from stronger material, and they are much thicker. They are milled to be a car part, not a slab of aluminum with holes punched in it. Function 7 also makes some damn nice arms, but I believe they cost more than the SK2s

Read up:

s2-lca-7.jpg

the bushings on the BLOX products dont seem to last very long, folks swap out for ES bushings.

Nice phyre, now thats proof enough for me to buy skunk2 LCA's. I cant afford to keep replacing the LCA because of failed bushings.

the bushing is the rear camber kit are junk also i almost wreck my car on the big end of the track at 140mph because of the bushings being bad scary ride it was. buy name brand suspension parts please it could save your life

Ever see the OEM piece? Its a dog bone shaped piece of thin stamped steel with rubber bushings in it. Anything would be an upgrade from that.

Back