Need wiring harness!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spiritofjosh

know your role!
Hey I got a jdm d15b to replace the non vtec motor in my 95 hatchback but I dont know anything about wiring the vtec in. I ordered a p28 ecu so now I'm looking around for a vtec wiring harness so if anybody has one or knows of anybody let me know and let me know price. Thanks in advance.

check ebay for cheap wire harness

Hey I got a jdm d15b to replace the non vtec motor in my 95 hatchback but I dont know anything about wiring the vtec in. I ordered a p28 ecu so now I'm looking around for a vtec wiring harness so if anybody has one or knows of anybody let me know and let me know price. Thanks in advance.

I just checked rywire and they have the harness for d16z6...I barely know anything on d-series motors (I originally wanted b series but money is keeping me from that) so will this harness work for my motor?

the d16z6 is a vtec motor. It should work because the only difference in the vtec and non vtec wiring harness is the plugs. as long as you have a vtec wiring harness for a d series you are golden, I used my d16z6 harness to run my jdm gsr. If you need a harness I think I might have one for a b series, which will still work as well.

I ordered the harness from rywire bc im trying to get the motor in asap so I'm hoping to get it done this weekend but thanks for your help.

Back