Need wiring help on HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS+CONRER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

revriff

bought my son these headlites and in addition to the bulbs there are 4 extra wires (2 red, 2 white) and I'm not sure where to wire these...apparently they must be hooked up because the headlamps did not work just by hooking up the bulbs. It's going to rain and we've got the bumper off!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!

Halo - a ring that um surrounds the projector headlights, like a "Halo" very nice if done right.

The extra wires are probably for that very cool "halo" effect, mines are still in the box til i finish my frame work, probably the last thing I do after the body is painted up and shiny.

to run the wires for the halo ring, just run them to the parking light bulb wires and splice them in

Halo - a ring that um surrounds the projector headlights, like a "Halo" very nice if done right.

The extra wires are probably for that very cool "halo" effect, mines are still in the box til i finish my frame work, probably the last thing I do after the body is painted up and shiny.

1.) This thread is old. Why are you answering questions from two years ago?

2.) "Halo Lights" are tacky, ricey, and typically prone to failure. I would not recommend them to anyone.

/thread

Back