1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need wiring help with dizzy

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by statiksol, Mar 9, 2004.

1. statiksol

statiksol Banned

some morons tried to steal my car but are too stupid to know how. anyway they ripped my MSD out and in doing so they tore out some wires going to the dizzy. i just need to know what wires go where on the igniter unit? all i know is there is 4 wires going to the igniter, and 2 of them are supposed to go to the ignition coil. please help because this is all i need to get my car running again. oh yeah and its a 94 del sol with a 95 GSR engine.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

how about the 5 people that are calling you scammer?

why don't you head over to the classifieds section and clear your name, or get the fuck off my board.

3. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

4. civic_types

civic_types Senior Member

5. statiksol

statiksol Banned

wow, ouch that really fucking hurt. i'm really sorry that some people are calling me a scammer, i left for school and haven't had time, access or money to get on the fucking internet in the last 4 months. sorry that not all of us are rich little mommys boys. to all who are pissed at me, pm me and i will gladly straighten anything out.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

you need to straighten shit out with saturn_boy96 for one. i can't remember the other names off hand.

If you can't afford the net or don't have time for it, don't go trying to sell stuff on it and then disappearing.

7. statiksol

statiksol Banned

so there's 5 people that are calling me a scammer, but you can only come up with one name. hmmm, that makes sense. try again.

8. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

dude, it only takes once for you to be considered a scammer.

and that's what you are, i want my axles, or my money. i'm not a rich little boy, i access the inernet from school too, i work for every dime i have, and you stole $115 from me. thats like 23 hours of work here in wyoming where the minimum wage is still $5.15.

gimme my money, and you better stay away from HMT, i found you trying to scam people there too. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :owned: :bash: :bash: :bash:

9. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

what he means is that he stole it from someone elses car and now he needs help fixing so he can use it on his car. :fuckyou:

10. dizzyroc88

dizzyroc88 Member

:bo: :lmao:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted