need wiring help with dizzy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

statiksol

Banned
some morons tried to steal my car but are too stupid to know how. anyway they ripped my MSD out and in doing so they tore out some wires going to the dizzy. i just need to know what wires go where on the igniter unit? all i know is there is 4 wires going to the igniter, and 2 of them are supposed to go to the ignition coil. please help because this is all i need to get my car running again. oh yeah and its a 94 del sol with a 95 GSR engine.

how about the 5 people that are calling you scammer?

why don't you head over to the classifieds section and clear your name, or get the fuck off my board.

wow, ouch that really fucking hurt. i'm really sorry that some people are calling me a scammer, i left for school and haven't had time, access or money to get on the fucking internet in the last 4 months. sorry that not all of us are rich little mommys boys. to all who are pissed at me, pm me and i will gladly straighten anything out.

you need to straighten shit out with saturn_boy96 for one. i can't remember the other names off hand.

If you can't afford the net or don't have time for it, don't go trying to sell stuff on it and then disappearing.

so there's 5 people that are calling me a scammer, but you can only come up with one name. hmmm, that makes sense. try again.

dude, it only takes once for you to be considered a scammer.

and that's what you are, i want my axles, or my money. i'm not a rich little boy, i access the inernet from school too, i work for every dime i have, and you stole $115 from me. thats like 23 hours of work here in wyoming where the minimum wage is still $5.15.

gimme my money, and you better stay away from HMT, i found you trying to scam people there too. :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :owned: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Originally posted by statiksol@Mar 9 2004, 01:42 AM
some morons tried to steal my car but are too stupid to know how. anyway they ripped my MSD out and in doing so they tore out some wires going to the dizzy. i just need to know what wires go where on the igniter unit? all i know is there is 4 wires going to the igniter, and 2 of them are supposed to go to the ignition coil. please help because this is all i need to get my car running again. oh yeah and its a 94 del sol with a 95 GSR engine.

what he means is that he stole it from someone elses car and now he needs help fixing so he can use it on his car. :fuckyou:

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Mar 30 2004, 03:33 PM

what he means is that he stole it from someone elses car and now he needs help fixing so he can use it on his car. :fuckyou:

:bo: :lmao:

Back