Need you guy's opinions

• EBAY flushmounts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Euro-style, y0&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Unless you're talking about a rug munching heffer in flannel that rides a harley.

You have to be more specific. I'm speaking for myself here though, B may have different taste in women. :ph34r:

I'm actually going to go look at a bike on Thursday

1988 Kawasaki Ninja EX250
~28,000 kilometers on the odometer
Brand-new (zero kilometers) chain/sprocket set, front brake master cylinder installed
Very light cosmetic damage to right side fairing

As far as numbers go, I don't know much about it. It's got a 250cc Inline-2 cylinder engine, and as far as I know it puts about 30bhp out - what I do know is that coupled with the 302lb dry weight, that's quite a ratio (if I remember correctly, it runs about a 14.7 in the quarter mile - up there for such a small engine). It's so light and easy to maneuver that it's great in commuter traffic, and it runs surprisingly comfortably at highway speeds. One thing I've heard suggests that the newer models were actually slightly detuned, starting in the early 1990s (after Kawi discovered the EX250's potential as an entry-level bike). What this means is that this bike, a 1988, may even be slightly quicker than a Ninja 250 made in, say, 1998.

for 2000.00 CAN
what u think?

its the red and black one... but i think imma colour it pink.. or white.. lol

If you make it pink you should be maimed. Green + Black ftw on a Kawi.

And yeah, if I were looking to get a low-end bike just to tool around on it would be a Ninja 250.

No i actually think im gonna mold the body a bit, make it look a little more curvacious.. lol then paint it white... with black decals.. or something.. i dunno

but I already have tight fitting black leather jacket and gloves.... got my stillettos... but i dont think ill be riding the bike with em until i get some practice..... got ankle high kick boots... they will do til then...

mmm........... cant wait..

EDIT: my friends say i should wear roller blading pads until im steady with the bike.. LMFAO

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Unless you're talking about a rug munching heffer in flannel that rides a harley.

You have to be more specific. I'm speaking for myself here though, B may have different taste in women. :ph34r:

check my myspace profile. theres a biker chick friend of mine in my top 8. :hitit:
damn you!!!!!!!!!!!! i was hoping you had fran on there :cry:

fran is the shit
girl on a modded R1 that can outride most guys = :wub:

lol, no not fran :p i don't think she's on there. heh.

and dena, you better wear a helmet or i'll stick a pookie bear on your ass.

yeah of course.. im gonna go look at a small either tonight or 2moro...
I think i might need extra small..

Guess what colour my helmet is gonna be!?

helmet color guess = pink

ninja 250's are a shit load of fun, i got one as my second bike, and its fast enough to be fun but not so fast that you can't just ride it wide open all the time...
it'll go over a buck with ease...

and back on topic, i would leave those "flush mounts"
i had them on my bike, they don't stick out like a retarded hitchhiker's thumb, but they are also visable enough to be useful for their intended purpose...

Back