needed: d series motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c!v!c

elite crew
i ran a compession test on the d15b7 in my 95 civic... got 0, 60, 70, 80 psi.

SO!

i need a new motor ASAP

if i'm not mistaken, my 95 civic lx with the d15b7 will accept any d series motor (or a ZC?) with a direct bolt on to my tranny. but if i am mistaken, someone please let me know before i buy something that's not going to fit!

but, all that aside, anyone in the CT, NY, MA area with any d series motor, preferably in decent condition, plz let me know

if your interested i got a d16y7 out of a 96 ek. engine trans axles ecu dizzy 100k on it runs perfect.

i have a d16z6(sohc vtec ZC) for sale it has 69,300. it is a great running motor my buddy wrecked his car and i pulled it out a bought it, there great motors i have one in my crx and ill i have is, a apexi short ram, HKS header, full brospeed exuast, aem fuel rail and a skunk2 intake manifold and im running 12.9's they really are great motors so if your interested let me know ill let it go for 275$ or 350 with trans thats what i paid for it i have every thing you need wiring harness and ecu all you will have to do is put it in plug it in and go...this motor willbolt right in to your car which is a plus or and i can have it shipped so let me know man.................email me at xfollowxusx@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back