1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEEDED: Ignition (with key) for 96 integra

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by JDMH22Integra, Jul 26, 2004.

1. JDMH22Integra

JDMH22Integra Senior Member

I am in Charlotte, NC... my ignition was gutted by some homo trying to steal my car, regardless, I need a new ignition switch that will fit a 96 integra in charlotte as soon as possible, if anyone has one for cheap, reply here, or PM me with a number and we can meet up. On a side note, if anyone has a CD player for sale cheap, lemme know

2. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

would one off of a 92 civic si work?

3. JDMH22Integra

JDMH22Integra Senior Member

If the current lock and tumbler will not rotate inside the switch, do I still need to replace just the lock and tumbler?

I've heard that the switch out of the 92+ civics and 94+ integras will work, but I dont know for sure.

4. projectxspeed

projectxspeed Senior Member

Look on ebay I saw some cheap setups for what you are looking for a lil while ago

5. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

well im going to convert my car to switches and buttons to run it...just for the hell of it and the drag car look..so when i do it this weekend if you still need one ill sell you it..I live in jacksonville so shipping wouldnt take long at all.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted