Needed Vtec oil pressure switch in ct.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

Whats up guys, my buddy broke his oil pressure switch off this week and needs one like this weekend. Looking for a fair price. For those who don't know single cam vtecs oil switch definetly work, and i beleive h and f series will also work. Thanks.

If hes running a P28 ecu, i dont believe it even looks for that sensor. It basically does nothing. Mine is broken on my built B18C1, and i never bothered to fix it.

If hes running a P28 ecu, i dont believe it even looks for that sensor. It basically does nothing. Mine is broken on my built B18C1, and i never bothered to fix it.

Even with a p72 or p30 it does nothing, it runs on an open switch so if it is not functional it does not matter. However you will hit vtec even when your oil pressure is low which can be damaging to your head, Hence the reason honda put one on. It does do something but you are right, you can live without it. My friend would like to have one however. So if anyones got one hook it up!

Back