Needed: XS Power turbo manifold for H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raidmax

I have a 1993 Honda Prelude with a H22 J-spec swap. My XSPower turbo manifold cracked and I need another one. Anyone have one for sell or know anywhere I can pick one up on the web? I need one quick!

Thanks,
David

thanks for the fast reply. What would be a better manifold for the h22 that will not crack? Is there a different manifold that would still bolt down the same way as the XSPower? Or would I have to change stuff?

Here's a pic of the cracked manifold.... it started as a small crack on the right pipe. I had it welded, but now there are two cracks! :(

manifold1.gif

Would the RevHard cast iron "log style" manifold be better? Would I lose any hp or have to re-tune? What all would it involve to change from a XSPower to the RevHard manifold?

Thanks,
David​

Last edited:
you might have to yank on the pipes or something, but i would definitely recommend the revhard manifold. there shouldnt be a whole lot to modify.

Thanks for the info.... I'm going to order the RevHard "log style" manifold on payday.... and post how everything goes. Do you think i will lose any hp or gain any hp? Will I need to have it re-tuned?

the hp gains/loss should be minimal, and i doubt it will effect you to the point you need to get it retuned.

Sounds good! Thanks for the help man. I'm going to order the RevHard Manifold...

Thanks,
David

Log mani's are nice and sturdy. I've seen people as well as made decent power with one myself. SS Autoshit sucks balls! :(

Back