needing help on battery relocation in my civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i'm goin to check on the bigger alternator and i was tryin to keep from buy that small battery cause it cost more than a regular size battery and i got to thinking i don't have like 200 dollars for that optima battery either and i'm goin to do all upgrades on the main power and ground wires while i'm at it since thats one of my issues with all this

i got the new 4 gauge wire to do all my wires i need to to do but i haven't done it yet since i have been working my ass off but i will let yall know something soon

Do you still have the heater core and blower under the dash if you dont tuck it up under there all you have to do is bolt a stand for it and run the cables there

I have a suggestion, have you tried running 2 batteries? you can get a battery isolatoer from your local auto store, the isolator runs between the alternator and the batteries, this will allow to drip to two batteries. Your main battery will run you rengine needs and the second battery (motorcycle batteries or something smaller) can run your toys. The ground for your toys can connect to the ground of the smaller battery rather than the chasis of the car. now you have a battery small enough to fit in your trunk and you have taken off the strees from your main battery to run your gobs and gobs of watts from your amps, speaker box, and cap. Of course, this will add weight to your car and the whole relocating your battery to the trunk idea is out of the window.

I have a suggestion, have you tried running 2 batteries? you can get a battery isolatoer from your local auto store, the isolator runs between the alternator and the batteries, this will allow to drip to two batteries. Your main battery will run you rengine needs and the second battery (motorcycle batteries or something smaller) can run your toys. The ground for your toys can connect to the ground of the smaller battery rather than the chasis of the car. now you have a battery small enough to fit in your trunk and you have taken off the strees from your main battery to run your gobs and gobs of watts from your amps, speaker box, and cap. Of course, this will add weight to your car and the whole relocating your battery to the trunk idea is out of the window.

Bad idea you still have the problem of not being able to supply the amount of current that your system requires. And a motorcycle battery will run a big amp for about 1 sec before going dead. You need to go learn your self some info before posting up shit like this

Back