Needing some girl advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

Well fellas, i just moved in to my new apartment and my neighbour is hot and i like her so heres my story. i knocked her door once and hung out with her and we totally clicked. shes 22, hot but shes a mother to a 2 yr old.she is seeing a guy for 3 weeks now and says she doesnt like him. the next night, we both had a few and admitted to liking each other-ALOT. she got a sitter for last night (saturday) and she went to the bars with me and a few of my friends. she pissed me off and then started her touchy feely crap to make it up to me. She asked if she wanted to kiss what i thought, and i said no, i dont think so (because shes a tease, she touches and does things to me but wont take anything i do). Anyway, we talked out in the parking lot and made out, then went to her apartment and made out for about an hr if not longer, not to mention i'm still shaken up from the tease she gave me.It was fun yet aggravating. She says she plans on telling her current guy that she fooled around with a friend of hers, because he lied to her and that way if he dumps her then shes mine. I know i'm probably in but do you guys things shes datable or would do better just for some bun beating (keep in mind that she did this because he lied plus the fact he doesnt acknowledge her much). Any inputs would be helpful :p :)

I dunno man, things like this go either way. If your just looking to get your dick wet then all I can say is she's fertile man use a condom. She has a kid so you know she puts out!! :lol:

If you want something more relationship like, a word of caution. What you get now may be what she is 10/15 yrs from now. I personally won't date girls with kids unless there going to school, pursuing a career, something like that. It shows motivation, self respect, and asperations of something higher then being a girl who lives in an apartment with kids. Sadly enough this seems to be enough for some people.

Play it smooth man, keep it fun and light. Give her enough attention to keep her around. But remember, your leasing, not buying. Just like the apartment!!!

LOL jon don't browse the net yO! I truely like her, so i don't know what to do. :(

i m sorry man i forgot thats you lol. girls with kids are to much work man my friend trav got involved with a 28 year old chick with two kids now he had one with her and are getting married and she is a dumb cunt and everyone told him not to and he made that misstake. i dont want you to make the mistake yO

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 10 2003, 11:00 AM
I dunno man, things like this go either way. If your just looking to get your dick wet then all I can say is she's fertile man use a condom. She has a kid so you know she puts out!! :lol:
Play it smooth man, keep it fun and light. Give her enough attention to keep her around. But remember, your leasing, not buying. Just like the apartment!!!

You can't make a hoe a housewife (assuming that she is a hoe).

yeah bro, slow as fuck up here. i get along well with her daughter for a guy who's not child friendly. and plus, i don't plan on involving myself with her for too long.

no offence but shes obviously a hoe. lets look at the facts:

1. she has a kid so we know she fucks
2. she cheated on her current boyfriend to have "fun" with you (she will end up doing it again..probably to you)
3. shes a tease
4. she "plans" to tell her current she made out with a friend of hers. doubt thats gonna happen (no offence)

my advice..drop her like a bad habit bro. you dont need that hoe

go back out with her and your friends again
get your drink on
all go back to her place
run an 8 man train on her

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 11 2003, 12:05 PM
go back out with her and your friends again
get your drink on
all go back to her place
run an 8 man train on her

:bo: good idea. haha

i would do what your heart says, everyone can change(if she is a hoo).
Maybe you are the right person for her.

I don't like cheaters, especially when they cheat on their current boyfriends for you and you know about it. What makes you think she won't do that to you in three weeks. I say have some fun, people come and go, just when you think you won't find someone like her again, your wrong, you do, and so goes the game of life.

I say have fun with her, if you really want to pursue her then do it, listen to yourself and not others,

But I also suggest what E said,, :)

Milan

At first she wasn't game for cheating. But now that she is making up her mind that she truely is into me, she is giving out. She has decided to dump him, after his birthday in a week. Part of it is she probably feels like I'd run away if she didn't reward me every now and then. I'm pretty sure I'm in because it is a natural process for us to make out,hug, etc now... She says the reason she is treating the situation like it is is because of the fact that she has had more fun in one week with me then in 8 months with him (they've been dating for 3 weeks but were best friends for a while). Keep posting your responses cause you guys are all awesome. And jon, u need to get a life. And keep fantasizing bout her cuz she won't dig your sorry ass :p

wtf are you talking about.... i have not talked or thought about cassie since i broke up with her

Originally posted by civicdx92@Aug 11 2003, 03:14 PM
She says the reason she is treating the situation like it is is because of the fact that she has had more fun in one week with me then in 8 months with him (they've been dating for 3 weeks but were best friends for a while).

That's what the last bitch I went out with said.
She cheated on her boyfriend with me.
And then she cheated on me with some other dude.
If she cheats on him with you, then she'll do it to you too.
She said she only cheated on him with me is because..., you guessed it!
She had more fun with me in 2 weeks than she had with a year and a half with him!
She cheated on his ass with 6 different guys! This should have been a big warning sign! But no! she blinded me with that female charm! You know which one!!!
"Those who cheat with, cheat on"
That's what the dumb bitch said BEFORE we started dating!
She fuckin' told me!
I'm such a dumbass!
But, it's your life dude. Do with it what you want.
That's just my experience.
[End Rant]

Back