Needing some girl advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol thats funny man

it could be a messed uot country song

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 10 2003, 08:31 AM
no offence but shes obviously a hoe. lets look at the facts:

1. she has a kid so we know she fucks

LMFAO.. for some reason, i find number one soo fuckin funny, thats the best shit ive heard all day

give her the 1-2 punch n B out...no relationship needed...just get ur rocks off :hitit:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 12 2003, 02:14 PM
why do all your posts look like lyrics to a song?

At least they don't rhyme. I think it's easier to read that way. I'll type the old fashioned way from now on.

LOL, i appreciate your opinions guys. I think i will go for it, if she decides to stick around and not move. She really into me, and she appreciates every little thing i do for her. If i'm blind, then fuck it, i wouldve had some fun and relieved some sexual tension. I'm probably gonna hit it tonight because shes asking for it :D

if the chick has a kid: 2 words, I'm gone.

why? i hate kids. but more importantly, the pussy is not what it used to bed after a kid popped through. fuck that shit y0

so b have you ever had sex with a babies momma

LOL, the nice thing about this thread is i can keep you guys updated on my case. Haven't hit that yet, but she doesn't want to be rushed, which is fine, because i'll make it hurt when it happens :p

s3ee0b231caa3d.jpg

does her kid have this shirt

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 10 2003, 11:31 AM
no offence but shes obviously a hoe. lets look at the facts:

1. she has a kid so we know she fucks
2. she cheated on her current boyfriend to have "fun" with you (she will end up doing it again..probably to you)
3. shes a tease
4. she "plans" to tell her current she made out with a friend of hers. doubt thats gonna happen (no offence)

my advice..drop her like a bad habit bro. you dont need that hoe

I agree there. I met a girl (24) with 3 kids who was hot and still married. Was cheating on her husband with a guy who was playing her. She told me that she was getting a divorce so thats why she was cheating. Next thing i know we start seeing each other then became bf/gf while she was married. She moved out with the kids and filed for separation. Anyway she ended up cheating on me 2x. Was married cheated with one guy, left that guy for me, cheated on me, left me for a guy that played her, came back to me, cheated on me again. eventually I said screw it. We had a blast together and everything was perfect and she talked about having my kid and getting married some day. If you get involved dont get serious, it'll only hurt you. Play the game. We still see each other and evertime she says she wont have sex with me but we do. :) No relationship though! Better that way.

Back