neewbie question,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90crxb16a

the pump above the ac compresor is the power stearing pump right? just remove it.

sorry, b16 a going into a 90 crx si.

im assumming the motor came from a teg and origionaly had power stearing, crx is not(OBVIOUSLY)

if your taking your power steering out, go find a manual power steering rack and install that before you swap your motor.

i dont have power stearing nor do i want it. my question was "is that the power stearing pump?" im 99.9 % sure it is i just want to have someone else tell me im right.........i guess i need to work on my self-asteam.

Yes, the pump above the a/c compressor, with the hoses that lead to the power steering fluid resevoir is suprisingly the power steering pump.

btw if you meant it was a b16 out of a teg, then thats not right. b16 come out of civics, tegs get b18s

1990 jspec integras front clips come with b16a. im not sure what this motor came out of, just baought it of the ware house floor

ricky "raceup" in miami

ps----Canuck 93 Civic Si<-------it did not have a resivore so blow

yeah man. thats the one. ditch it and come race me. im puttin b16a in my teg next week. new exedy lightweight flywheel and clutch and im gonna eat up SIs. My chip is ready in hand and waiting to be soldered. MA turnpike into beantown. see u there!

DAMN WOW AMAZING..flywheel n chip on a 1.6L...damn man u must FLLYYYYYY :sleep:

Good god. Most of you people really don't know SHIT do you?

ALOT of JDM B16a's ARE out of 90-93 Integra XSi's.

The little pulley above the a/c compressor on the front of the engine is the power steering pump. You can remove it, the bracket and tensioner that is built on to go on your CRX Si.

As far as I know, except under dealer option, there was no power steering on any Si model CRX. DX's came with it because they were "Deluxe" package cars for the lazy. Thus, the P/S and Automatics were ONLY available in factory form on the DX's.

Hope this answers your questions, 90crxb16a.

Its funny how the deluxe model for regular civics has the least amount of shit on it.

the pr3 jdm b16a's are from 90-91 teg xsi/rsi like that guy said..and ya remove both of those pumps that came with the motor unless you got a/c and want to keep it..

Back