Neighbors want a fucking war....they got one now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

me and the dude across the street dont get along, but i work on the teggy in the street and he works on his duster in his driveway. he a hardcore muscle guy and dislikes me because i work on my import but he doesnt do anything because his car isnt street legal and i know it. i dont do anything because i work on my car in the street. plus my family has 6 cars at our house so we have to park a few in the street at all times. another neighbor has 6 cars too but my parents are friends with them.

but seriously people need to get over themselves. unless something is in your fucking way or parked in front of your house then why do you need to call the cops? people got a little pissy with my exhaust and the one on my neighbor's duster, they approached us both about them and now we idle in and out of the neighborhood. a little annoying but better than having a war in the neighborhood.

I've put up with too much of their bullshit for no reason, I haven't bothered any of them in over a year and those 2 instances were again over bullshit, especially the snow incident.

She bitched because I was having the snow put across the street in front of my house, this bitch has a Benz, Audi and a Beetle. She has one of the biggest houses on the block and 2 door, 4 car garage which is empty (I can see inside it from my window). The beetle has been sitting in her driveway since they bought it, literally. I watched them come home with the temp tag, have it registered then it's been sitting there for over a year, granted it on her property, but she bitched at me for putting snow across the street because she wanted to park there...not only that, there was still plenty of room to park her benz.

If this was the first instance of these people bothering me over something a little stupid, then sure it would have been no big deal and would be completely understandable besides the cop being a dick, although it didn't turn out too bad with him. But this has been an ongoing fued between me and some "anonymous" neighbor.

the only time my neighbors called the cops on me wasn't even car related. Usualy we have 3 registered vehicles and I have like 5 unregistered parts/projects/junkers. The one time they did was rediculous too. I was working on changing a gas tank in my old cressida turd and I had to listen to there dogs barking at me for 2 days straight while I lie on my back in the snow. Finally I stood up and yelled "shut the fuck up you mutts". As soon as I could get that outa my mouth my neighbor pops out from behind a tree and starts bitch'n about yelling at his "show dogs". He keeps these 2 dogs in a 6x6 cage and i've never even seen them out ONCE. So an hour later there is a cop at my door because his wife called in tears and told them that she feared for her dogs because i'm such a psyco and she told them I was going to kill her dogs.

Whatever. I let it go. just like the time they destroyed there half of the bushs that divides the property causeing them to die. Or the time they had one of our maple trees (100's of years old 4' diameter) cut down because it could fall on there house if hit by lightning.
Funniest moment of my life was when i woke up and saw that one of there own trees fell on there house.

when and if all your legal shit is taken care of you are welcome here.

That'd put me in a worse situation, my grandmother has unlicensed dogs. But let the bitch across the streets's cat jump on my car one more time, animal control will be seeing them or it will end up accross town trying to find its way home. Animal abuse, leaving the cat out during snowstorms, thunderstorms or any type of bad weather.

Or what about the chinese bitch that lets her dog pee on my mailbox, I'll pour bleach around it and tell them her dog killed my grass.

Fuck these people, two can play that game. And they all know and associate with each other so one fucks with me...I fuck with them all.

There is one cool old guy who doesn't bother anyone at all, he rakes or sweeps his leaves/driveway half the day and that's it. He's the only other person besides me on the block that has manners and will say "hi" or something. I was rediculously nice to most of people and when I walked by and said "hi" or if they asked me to help them put a mulcher in their trunk "sure, I'll help".

There are only a select few that I was an asshole too. The chinese people, because they're rude as hell. The muslim bitch who rides her stupid fucking golf cart everywhere and tried to run me over one day and the retards who tried to tell me I was speeding. Oh and the guy next to me, because he used to throw garbage in my yard and fuck up my bushes for no reason. Yea, he USED to have the nicest lawn on the block...I wonder what happened, I think that bag of grass seed must have gotten contaminated.

Quoted post[/post]]
There's always two sides to things.... If I saw 2 cars sitting on the road that I knew didnt work. unless you (came to me and told me what you were up to) I would have called the cops on your ass.
I don't care how you do shit where ever you're at but here in Cali it's called "Common Fucking Courtesy" Why the fuck would you have someone's shit towed just because YOU didn't know what they were doing. are you that fucking nosey? (sp?) I can understand if it was some random person but that's obviously not the case. He's obviously been around the neighborhood for a while so they know exactly who he is, where he lives, and what cars he drives.

When I have my cars at my house, the neighbors will come straight to me if they have a problem. I let them know the situation and everything is fine and dandy. None of this pussy, hiding behind a phone calling the cops bullshit.

IMO Brian, you should just leave the situation alone. But I don't blame you for doing what your planning on doing. So do what you gotta do.

WEll, I was joking abou tthe animal control thing. I wouldn't push it that far, thats a little fucked up...

But at least soemone sees eye to eye.

Unless I missed it are you sure it was your neighbors? Could it be your "friends" from the other situation getting back at you for filling the TRO against your friends baby's daddy?

nope...the cop told me it was someone in the neighborhood, me and him aree still 'cool" to a pont, I have too much shit on him and he would know better then to do that right now. Court is Dec. 9th.

I'm gonna need a real junker...I wonder if my grandparents will get mad if I find an old smashed up piece of junk to put on the front lawn. I'll just tag it up everyday with something non violent, racial or any cursing. I'm sure they'll love that. First thing I'd spray paint on it "It's not in the street. Do you like this one?" in nice bright orange letters. A think an ugly early 80's Chevy or Buick would do nicely.

I can't put itin the street because the cops already don't like me here and will obviously cite me for unregistered cars/disabled vehicle.

They didn't want to look at decent looking cars in the street even when Icoverd the damaged areas and cleaned up after myself, well fine they can look at a complete junker on my front lawn. My grandparents own the house but I think eventually the police will step in.

so wait a minute, isnt what they did legal, and have every right to do so? :mrgreen:

but that does suck, nothing is worse than shitty neighbors. If you just "take the high road" and ignore the whole situation, ignore them, youll be fine. Dont be so antagonistic, i mean you werent exactly Johnny the Do-Good citizen when you were talkin to em. Police are more leinant and they interact better if youre just polite, if you need to argue, do it intelligently and not so smart. Just a little tip from me to you.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
There's always two sides to things.... If I saw 2 cars sitting on the road that I knew didnt work. unless you (came to me and told me what you were up to) I would have called the cops on your ass.
I don't care how you do shit where ever you're at but here in Cali it's called "Common Fucking Courtesy" Why the fuck would you have someone's shit towed just because YOU didn't know what they were doing. are you that fucking nosey? (sp?) I can understand if it was some random person but that's obviously not the case. He's obviously been around the neighborhood for a while so they know exactly who he is, where he lives, and what cars he drives.

When I have my cars at my house, the neighbors will come straight to me if they have a problem. I let them know the situation and everything is fine and dandy. None of this pussy, hiding behind a phone calling the cops bullshit.

IMO Brian, you should just leave the situation alone. But I don't blame you for doing what your planning on doing. So do what you gotta do.

Because its illegal, makes the nieghborhood look poorly, and drives your property value down.

Should it be a huge issue? Depends on who you ask. My grandfather battled it out after living in his home for 50+ years, after a new neighbor moved in and had junkers all around my grandfather's nice house. Add to that the fact that he would work on the cars on residential property, even at night, using things like grinders and he had so many cars come and go that it was like a used car lot.

I don't know how much that would have bothered me, but to my grandfather who lived in a nice neighborhood with expensive homes and well mannered people, those kind of antics weren't welcome there. The guy was also a felon who had so many DUI's they were hard to count - he even drunkenly got into an accident once and messed a girl up pretty bad - but Byran, likewise, also doesn't have a good history and I'm sure his nieghbors know that and they'll do all they can to force someone with that kind of history out of the neighborhood. Its looking out for your family and your investment.

I think you should get a nice peice of shit junker that has up to date registration, is insured, and is completely driveable but just looks like absolute shit body wise. I say body wise because they might be able to cite you for broken windows and such. anyway, park it in the street with something along the lines of "POS" spray painted on the side. That way it's not curse words and it's a completely legit car to have parked in the street since you have current tags and insurance. They'll keep calling the cops and there isn't a damn thing they could do about it. Just park it in different spots every so often so they can't say it's been in the same spot for 72 hours or what ever that law is.

I was overly polite to most of my nieghbors, I didn't bother any of them until they bothered me. They DO NOT know my history. I purposely didn't work at rediculous times of the night as to not bother them, when it got past 6 PM I packed up and went inside.

I was very polite to the cop at FIRST, when he started being a douchbag and called my cars pieces of shit and that he was still completely on thier side after I told him the situation, offered to call the place I ordered the parts from so they can tell him the delivery dates and such, that's when I got a little rude. Obviously I didn't type everything I said to him. He was an asshole when I first walked out and I was still polite, he became slightly more lienient when I told him the situation and gave me 24 hours to remove them instead of towing them.

What they did is completely legal. Neighborly, no.

Bringing down residential value? I was WORKING on my car, it was going to be driveable again this week. All I was waiting for was the CV shaft itself, The hub/spindle/brakes were mostly back on, only a few bolts not on so I could squeeze the CV shaft in and bolt it all back up.

I would have even been more understanding and not pissed if the confronted me, one way or another. They would have understood the situation and I would have told them when it was going to be done. If it wasn't done by then, then by all means, call the cops.

This isn't the first time they bothered my family, we do not bother them and they feel the need to bother us. I will not let this go. I'm just waiting for the civic to be gone and I'm calling the traffic ext. of SP police to complain about people parking their cars the wrong way. I'm about to ride my bike around the block to find any other out of place things as well.

It's not a bad idea. But if one thing doesn't work, like a taillight or something they'll call the cops, I CANNOT register or insure a car in NJ for the next 10 years so it would be registered in PA, like all my other cars.

Back