Neighbors want a fucking war....they got one now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Fucking douchebags.....

So I get home with my hub and spindle, sit down in my kitchen waiting for some food to cook when I see an asshole piggy sitting out front of my house.

I wait a few minutes thinking maybe he's doing something that doesn't involve me. Finally I go outside to see what he was doing.

Well these stupid bastards around me decided to file a complaint...and now they're gonna have a war. I have 24 hours to move my cars. Because the Audi and the civic are in the street. The Audi has been sitting there for I dunno MAYBE 2 weeks because UPS sucks. The civic has been out there for probably around the same because the guy has to come pick it up. Anyway, I ask the pig whats going on.

He says "I'm towing your cars"

"uhh, WHY?"

"Becasue they're in the street"

"Ok, what does that have anything to do with anything?"

"You're pieces of shit have been here for almost 2 weeks and are disabled."

"What's your point?"

"Your neighbors are complaining"

"That's great, so why wasn't I notified?"

"I did, I left a piece of paper in the gray ones windshield"

I go over and this motherfucker had it folded almost under the hood, practically in the engine bay

"Ok, how was I supposed to know that was there?"

"It's there isn't it?"

"Yea, that's nice, but it isn't visible"

"Like I said it's there"

"What the fuck, I'm waiting for parts for the Audi, I'll show you the reciepts, it's not my fault UPS sucks. I was at the machine shop 20 minutes ago, to get the parts ready. Do you really want me to go inside and get it?"

"No, I don't care. And for you being a prick. I'm going to summons you"

"Uh huh, that's rich"

"But I am going to be nice...I'll give you 24 hours to remove your vehicles or put them in the driveway"

"Oh yea, thanks a lot buddy"

"This is your warning, I can tow these right now"

"I don't get it, I didn't know I couldn't have them in the road. I'll show you proof I'm waiting for the parts"

" I already told you, I don't care. Do you have a license?"

"Yea..."

"Well, you should know this then"

"I didn't"

"I left you the note to remove them"

"uh yea..."

Then I told him, fine I'll move them and walked away with my summonses.

FUCKING DOUCHEBAG...Every single one of my neighbors are on watch. Parked the wrong way...911. Their car partially in the street...911. Being too loud....911. Kids left thier toys in their yard, 911. Anything possible I can find, 911. I don't even care if one of them didn't do anything, I find something wrong, 911. I will walk/drive around the block everyday looking for the smallest thing.

They started it and I'm gonna put up a fight. I don't bother them and they want to bother me, that's not how I deal with things. They could have came to me, if they were too embarrased, put a fucking note in my mailbox.

Dude, no offense...but if i were you i would just shut my mouth and let it go...your life is full of shitty things ..you have 0 luck...and everyone of your stories is bad.....started something up with the neighbors does you zero good....

Already started it. All of those illegally parked cars are being cited tomorrow. Fuck these people. I'm hoping to be moving shortly.

That also pissed me off, I acquired two summones because of this, I have to pay...they have to pay. I don't know who it is, so they all can pay.

Quoted post[/post]]
Dude, no offense...but if i were you i would just shut my mouth and let it go...your life is full of shitty things ..you have 0 luck...and everyone of your stories is bad.....started something up with the neighbors does you zero good....

As harsh as that sounds, its good advise. :huh:

Clean up the cars and let it go. If they KEEP fucking with you, then do something about it. If you extract your revenge by calling the cops all the time, they will do the same, and soon the cops will just be irritated as fuck when they show up and start arresting people right and left. You really don't need this.

Like water on a duck's back.. Just let it roll off.

Nope...this I won't let go, they called the cops for bogus reasons numerous times. This is just one of those things that if it gets worse, it gets worse, they're gonna get shitted on too. I'm not letting these bastards take advantage of me for something so petty but yet they need to make it into a whole ordeal, the war is on.

I'm already going to have to pay for this, maybe not much but it's more then I should be, I pay, they pay.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nope...this I won't let go, they called the cops for bogus reasons numerous times. This is just one of those things that if it gets worse, it gets worse, they're gonna get shitted on too. I'm not letting these bastards take advantage of me for something so petty but yet they need to make it into a whole ordeal, the war is on.

I'm already going to have to pay for this, maybe not much but it's more then I should be, I pay, they pay.

Could this be why you're having such a hard time with life?? "War" amongst neighbors is never a good thing. No good can come out of it.

Whatever. Fucking shoot one of 'em and go to the pen for 10 years. Or drop it completely. Stop with the petty ghetto-bullshit.

I hear what you're saying. They've BEEN fucking with us for no reason since my family moved back.

The first thing they started on was calling the cops because I had my cars registered in PA. I always parked them in the driveway or garage and they were moved everyday if not locked in the garage. This is an ongoing battle with me not fighting back.

Next, they DID call animal control about my grandmothers dogs, for no reason at all. Our backyard is fenced in, so we let the dogs out back, my grandmother walks them around the block and cleans up after them everyday as well. An anonymous call was made because we had an unlisenced dogs. My grandmother was stopped while walking one of them and cited.

We used to put the garbage cans on the side of the house...normal plastic garbage cans. One of the tops blew off one day and landed in a neighbors yard. Did they return it, no, they called the fucking cops becuase they said we were littering.

For a while they kept having letters sent to out house about the asphalt being cracked. Eventually, they sent it to the town and had and inspector come to our house because of it.

My 944's slave cylinder took a shit, so it was in the street the wrong way because I rolled it back to my house. I ordered the parts and was driving my LST Civic until the parts came. I went to PA for the weekend and when I came back on Tuesday, my car was gone. Called up the cops and started to file a stolen vehicle report, told them the plate number and they said they got a complaint and towed it. $287 + me having to roll it out of this putbull guarded yard so AAA would pick it up. I had my car back.

I always talked shit to myself, saying I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do something, next time. Next time is here.

I lost it now, I'm done playing and giving in to them. It's MY neighborhood too, I live here just as well as they do. It's not like they're gonna run us out of the neighborhood. I can play that game just as well as them.

Why does bad stuff always happen to me? why do I always have the worst luck? why does the world hate me?

I hear all kinds of shit from my 30 employees and everysingle one of them that has had any issues in their life has had it happen FOR A REASON.

I'd just leave it be, work on moving out and just let it go. Even if you are 100% right and have done zero wrong in your life. the only thing doing what you're doing is going to do is cause more problems and that will only stall you from moving becuase you're going to do something really stupid and with your track record a judge WILL NOT let you slide easily even if its for something very stupid.

I'm not going to do anything stupid. I changed my mind about putting a junker in the yard. I'm not going to mess with their shit, I'm not going to talk to them. Nothing like that, I'll do what they do, see something remotely wrong, 908 322 7100.

I'll hide behind the cops just as they do with me.

Even if it's not the best thing to do, I will not let this go, I will make the same trouble they make for me. I will take my walks/rides around the block looking for anything I can get these people for.

Back