Neon SRT-4 Vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

sorry if its a repost just thought it was cool and would like to share it.
pretty badass car for under 20K, god damn salesmen made me llok into one of these. :angry:

Neon SRT-4 Vid

:blink: Somebody should learn how to drive...he had such a shitty launch, and the SRT-4 will not pull on a WRX like that. They both run 5.4-5.8s to 60 mph and low 14s in the quarter mile.

The thing that didn't make sense was he's sitting at a light for like 5 minutes and then when he makes 120 mph there's no lights? :wtf:

Nice cars, if the guy in the WRX was on the street for real, he woulda turned BEFORE he came to the light...or he woulda stayed there for another run to even the score out.

that WRX was tight.. the SRT4 was pretty good looking for a neon too.. but that vid was UBER GAY~! i want my 6 mins back from my life.........

OK, that's it... I'm gonna go test drive one this weekend, and I'm gonna pull all the shit that they show in the commercial.

that was about gay. The guy goes and picks the girl up...races some shit head...hales ass back to her place and only gets a kiss.

The SRT-4 is a pretty bad ass car, but only because it is so cheap. Other than the engine, everything feels so cheap, it just doesn't have the quality. I am not trying to say that it should look like a Benz, but it should have decent quality, at least for a "sports car" which is definetly was it is being applead as. Same thing with convertable VW Beetle, "sport car" no feel or even look. Anyway, the turbo inside the SRT-4 is pretty sweet, 13 PSI stock and I know of a guy who bumped his up to 18 PSI, boost controller. Great deal for the price.

Back