nephew selling prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

number9

Prelude
brakes suck
paint sucks (green, painted with a paint brush)
140,000 miles (?)
good wheels
runs pretty good
windshield cracked
it's registered right now

$500

mattrutan@yahoo.com

he's moving to florida - soon.

aww, come on it's not all that bad. Car is an S with 2.0 funky dual carburators in the back. Got not much balls (maybe 100 horse) but handles most excelent. I drove it from old saybrook to somers 3-5 times a week for the last 2 months 60 miles each way. Body is also full of bondo. e-mail me and I can send you some pictures if your interested.

OMG dude you are my hero. i love your membername.

autox on sunday? chip is the man. you should come check it out!

Originally posted by Nephew@Oct 1 2004, 08:29 PM
aww, come on it's not all that bad. Car is an S with 2.0 funky dual carburators in the back. Got not much balls (maybe 100 horse) but handles most excelent. I drove it from old saybrook to somers 3-5 times a week for the last 2 months 60 miles each way. Body is also full of bondo. e-mail me and I can send you some pictures if your interested.
[post=397329]Quoted post[/post]​

Nephew,

Welcome aboard honda-swap. You should bring the lude to Bristol to show off your paint job.
A real Rembrandt.

Uncle

Would this car be good for my mom, who lives another state away from me, and needs to get to work?

Reliable ? Not going to kill her ?

-> Steve

Post up pics.

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 2 2004, 12:01 PM
Would this car be good for my mom, who lives another state away from me, and needs to get to work?

Reliable ? Not going to kill her ?

-> Steve

Post up pics.
[post=397458]Quoted post[/post]​

You'll have to e-mail him for the pix. I don't have them.

Regarding your mom..... Do you like her?

1) If yes, you might not want this car (read the post about the brakes)
2) If no, then this car is for you - or her.

Personally, I think it's a steal for $500. Plus it's already registered, so I believe a transfer would avoid an inspection (not sure about this). It's certainly a good beater - especially for autocross (fix the brakes first). The thing corners quite well.

Originally posted by number9@Oct 2 2004, 01:29 PM
The thing corners quite well.
[post=397467]Quoted post[/post]​

So you've driven it then? :)

Originally posted by number9@Oct 7 2004, 12:46 AM
No, I was following him one day.... Aren't you due for another Honda, Martine?
[post=399389]Quoted post[/post]​

Always Chip... but I prefer EG civic hatches and GSR sedans, and I would buy another hatch from the 70's. Also on my to-buy-list is an BMW 325ix (I saw a wonderful 88 in white a few weeks ago) and Matt's buying his dad's 89 M3 in a year.

Back