NetMeeting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smarty009

ok...so we want to set up some sort of videoconferencing here at work...since netmeeting comes on all windows xp systems we are looking toward that...the only thing that is getting me is...i dont know if i can use netmeeting with terminal server since anyone using a thin client logs into our server, and they are sharing the same IP address...it also would not allow me to open netmeeting under my username for the server if someone else already has netmeeting open...anyways...is anyone familiar with netmeeting...if this will not work with terminal server, can someone tell me something that will...thanks!

are you primarily using netmeeting for application sharing with all users or is the meeting host the only person that needs to share applications?

ive run into this before, and needless to say its a pain in the ass. We never got it solved....we just got a conference room and had ten people fighting over the keyboard.

If you are just looking for something to share a screen that multiple people can see, i think ivisit might have that feature...not sure though.

Back