Neuspeed Front Strut Bar (smart peoplez respond please)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mucho gracias. Funny how that's only $15 more over those shitty cheapass ones I bought and sold.

Edit: I'd give you +rep, but I have to "spread some around before giving it to you again."

Last edited:
Got it, fits well. It was kind of a bitch to get everything to line up right, but it's on there now. I only had to make a 120 mile round trip to pick it up. But it was only $45 instead of $160 new, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

You still saved money. :thumbsup:

I'll take pics just to show it off...one of these days :p. The paint on it is in pretty good shape, only a few scratches and nothing that is down to the metal. The NEUSPEED logo is in good shape still. I was thinking about getting it powder coated and then putting a NEUSPEED sticker on it, but meh, it's not really necessary, and would just be an extra cost. There is a local shop that powder coats, so I might give them a call one of these days just for the hell of it.

I'll take pics just to show it off...one of these days :p. The paint on it is in pretty good shape, only a few scratches and nothing that is down to the metal. The NEUSPEED logo is in good shape still. I was thinking about getting it powder coated and then putting a NEUSPEED sticker on it, but meh, it's not really necessary, and would just be an extra cost. There is a local shop that powder coats, so I might give them a call one of these days just for the hell of it.

Use the money you saved for powdercoating. And when you really wanna get jiggy, get some traction bars. :)

Use the money you saved for powdercoating. And when you really wanna get jiggy, get some traction bars. :)

I googled and looked around for a few minutes. Do you think I can get you to give me a better idea of what exactly a traction bar is? Yea I can't imagine powder coating for such a small piece would be too expensive, I'm thinking like $20-$40 maybe.

so hows it feel??.. its a sturdy son of a bitch.. i had trouble lining mine up to..

I googled and looked around for a few minutes. Do you think I can get you to give me a better idea of what exactly a traction bar is? Yea I can't imagine powder coating for such a small piece would be too expensive, I'm thinking like $20-$40 maybe.

Do a search for Z-speed. They are a company that makes them, old school. You can get a good idea of what they are from them. Traction bars improve your 60' times.

so hows it feel??.. its a sturdy son of a bitch.. i had trouble lining mine up to..

I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I only drove it to golf practice, and there really aren't any corners to test it out on the way there, plus the road was wet.

Yea it was a bitch. Took me a good 15-20 minutes of wiggling it to get it to go on.

Do a search for Z-speed. They are a company that makes them, old school. You can get a good idea of what they are from them. Traction bars improve your 60' times.

I looked on the site, but no luck with that. Is this the site you were referring to Z. SPEED RACING PERFORMANCE CO LTD - Chilled casted camshaft?

I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I only drove it to golf practice, and there really aren't any corners to test it out on the way there, plus the road was wet.

Yea it was a bitch. Took me a good 15-20 minutes of wiggling it to get it to go on.

I looked on the site, but no luck with that. Is this the site you were referring to Z. SPEED RACING PERFORMANCE CO LTD - Chilled casted camshaft?

Woops! Forgive me, I have been sick for the last four days so my mindframe isnt exactly up to par. The traction bar is made by L-CON. Full-Race also makes a good one.

Woops! Forgive me, I have been sick for the last four days so my mindframe isnt exactly up to par. The traction bar is made by L-CON. Full-Race also makes a good one.

Lol that's okay. That looks like it'd be a good addition. I think I'll wait till I'm a bit further along with what I want to do with my car though.

If you're getting something powder-coated make sure they they put some kind of finish on it or make sure that it's cured very well. I had a shop powder coat a valve cover for me once. I had it on the car for about a month and then I went to detail the engine bay with some de-greaser and the powder coat ran and looked like crap...

If you're getting something powder-coated make sure they they put some kind of finish on it or make sure that it's cured very well. I had a shop powder coat a valve cover for me once. I had it on the car for about a month and then I went to detail the engine bay with some de-greaser and the powder coat ran and looked like crap...

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the advice.

rep to you, (unless I have to spread some around first)

Yeah, mine was difficult to get lined up, too. But damn does it work nicely...or did, rather.

And don't worry about how it looks unless you have a show car. Powder coating isn't going to make your car go any faster or handle any better. :thumbsup:

Lol, I know. It was just a passing thought.

Pictures!!!...well, just one picture at least.

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 166
Back