never do it before!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

king_stu

Guys,
sorry to sound stupid, i've never fitted a exhaust or header in my life and frankly i don't know where to start!
can anyone point me in the right direction/information on how to do it and what i'll need..
i'm looking at getting a spoon 4-2-1 header and exhaust or a HKS header + super drager exhaust (with the super flow air fliter)

cheers
stu

1. unbolt old stuff,
2. bolt on new stuff.

you may need a torch to heat that shit up and lots of PB catalyst spray.

If you haven't done it yet spray some PB Blaster (rust solvent) on all the bolts and let it sit for an hour or so. It'll make life much easier. Oh and have fun with the bolts from the manifold to B pipe. (triangular flange) They ususally break. Hondas have shitty exhaust studs, nuts, bolts.

so what your saying is that i'm going to need new bolts,
should i ues the old gasket or get a new one for the header?

i'm scared! :unsure:

you still havent done it after 8 days of your original post? if you are that scared...you should prolly take it and have someone put it on for you.

Originally posted by king_stu@Jul 1 2003, 06:55 AM
+ super drager exhaust (with the super flow air fliter)

would someone like to enlighten me on why you would need a filter for your exhaust........ :blink:

if my little brother can change my exhaust im sure you can too

you should be doing that yourseld and not letting your little bro do it for you :)

Milan

not hard to figure out he meant he was going to buy a filter for his MOTOR too. i love how everybody trys to be a dick head

Back