new 2 import need help W/ engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95ds

i have a 95 del sol w/ a 1.5 16v and it definantly needs more power. ive been lookn around on the net trying to find out what would be a good engine to drop in the car. i thought bout a h22 but ive heard some good n bad maybe a b18 or 16. im planing on getn a turbo also. but not right now. the cars a project that im working on a lil at a time i need as much info as possible. thanx in advance

how much of a pain is it to put in? wut would i be looking at for hp n torque?

If all you want is HP, you'd be better off building the internals and turboing the D. Take a look at the turbo D site, they have a thread of dyno charts, some of them are making 400+ whp.

Oh, and for info, just go into the FAQ posts for here, honda-tech, d-series, turbo-d, etc etc, and read. keep reading. when you get to the point where you can answer 75% of the questions you see on the board, then you're ready to do your own swap. (I'm still a ways off from that ;) )

John

Oh, and for info, just go into the FAQ posts for here, honda-tech, d-series, turbo-d, etc etc, and read. keep reading. when you get to the point where you can answer 75% of the questions you see on the board, then you're ready to do your own swap. (I'm still a ways off from that ;) )

Hahahaha, looks like i've got some more reading to do. ^_^

Back