new 3 fast 3 furious!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea, but the actual cartoon was LAME.

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Mar 3 2005, 01:44 AM
you might want to start crying now....

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808497482
[post=468644]Quoted post[/post]​

Perhaps its just the fact that I'm more than a few drinks into the night, but the premise of a street racing film taking place on the streets of Japan sounds pretty interesting. Of course i've no doubt that if indeed this movie does happen and it does follow what the prediction says, that it will do more damage than good, but I think nevertheless the film will take advantage of showcasing cars not usually avalable in the US and perhaps the attention will possibly lead to more Japan only cars appearing stateside (Im never going to stop hoping for the cappuccino). Beyond that It would be interesting to perhaps see the American super-CG version of touge.

are they really thinking about a part 3? omfg! The first one was enough.The second was way to corny,they should've at least had a honda in there. My cousin rented it and i had to watch it (there is nothing else to do in fort worth texas). I couln't stop complaing about how fake and corny it was. I was waiting for the words B16,B18,GSR,LSVTEC...etc. fuck anything that interested me! DAmn i hate when peolpe just cant let go...

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 3 2005, 10:15 AM
are they really thinking about a part 3? omfg! The first one was enough.The second was way to corny,they should've at least had a honda in there. My cousin rented it and i had to watch it (there is nothing else to do in fort worth texas). I couln't stop complaing about how fake and corny it was. I was waiting for the words B16,B18,GSR,LSVTEC...etc. fuck anything that interested me! DAmn i hate when peolpe just cant let go...
[post=468710]Quoted post[/post]​

you didnt see the pink s2000? :ph34r:

yeah your right. But what i meant was regular cars with motor swaps..like what we do. Not a bunch of riced up cars. and show more under the hood rather thatn the freakin decals. The only cars i liked were the muscle cars and they wouldve skunked the shit out of those ricer cars anyday of the week!

Myabe those "ricer cars" were running, like, 500 shots of naws?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 3 2005, 05:37 PM
Myabe those "ricer cars" were running, like, 500 shots of naws?
[post=468893]Quoted post[/post]​

:fr: :typer: maybe we need to make a movie. <_< hmmm...

that was gregariously funny, i enjoyed that more then the double butter tub of popcorn i got at 2 fast 2 furious.

and the premise for 3rd f and f movie...sounds like a good idea/plot. who knows, vin diesel is a better actor than walker. but, it will probably be a sham.

ohhyeah no doubt. Vin D. was a good actor in the movie. As a matter of fact the first wasn't all that bad. but the second movie, to me was tooooo riced up. 1 was ok.... thats it. no more sequals please

I love the Vin Diesel.

notice at the bottom of the screen there is all this 2 fast 2 furious crap. And yeah VIN D. is cool. He's such a good actor im gonna see his new comedy movie. doesnt seem that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back