New 7up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

have any of yall tried that new 7up the can looks like it is upside down and it is caffinated, also it is blue green color, i think they are goint towards mountain dew. it is not that bad just different. i found it at walymart.

i was thinking bout taking a picture of the can but i can find my camera.

Yeah my dads a pepsi man so I tried that stuff a long time ago its ok. I would rather drink reg 7up though.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 6 2003, 08:55 PM
it HAS to be better than that Pepsi Blue bullshit!

it is better then pepsi blue, that stuff was sick the commercials are cool though

my daddy doesnt work for pepsi so i wasnt able to try it early on, my dad blows things up testing for the government

Yeah I kinda like the upside down 7up. It is pretty good but it stunts my growth so I don't drink it much.

For some reason it's only $.50 in the soda machines at school where everything else is $1. So I've been drinkin the dnL for a two months now and really like it. Tastes much better than Pepsi Blue. Don't ever make a Pepsi Blue float with vanilla ice cream. OMG :puke:

man florida must get everything really late. i just now saw this stuff and everyone act school has never seen it till i brought it in

i feel so worthless, damn it sucks that we never get anything first

is there green pepsi, my crazy anut said there was, but it could be pepsi blue which i knew about

I'm in Southern Cali and I have no idea what the upside 7up stuff is. Never heard anything about it. :wtf:

pepsi blue tastes like ass, i wouldn't drink that shit if you paid me. it tastes like a melted, watered down slurpee.

Take a train ride on the Hershey Highway, woo woo!

Back