New Accord Commercial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm pretty sure we all saw it when it was posted the last time but i for one didn't mind seeing it again. thanx for the link.

posted last time, I never saw it, how long ago was this talked about ??
I'm on here everyday, don't know how I would of missed this

About three weeks ago, Mike posted a link.

Yea I saw the thing already, but one thing I don't get, is when the thing is running down that 2x8 and hits the window and the window rolls down, how is the 2x8 sticking thru the window?

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@May 20 2003, 12:11 PM
Yea I saw the thing already, but one thing I don't get, is when the thing is running down that 2x8 and hits the window and the window rolls down, how is the 2x8 sticking thru the window?

it's not, if you look closely after the window rolls down, you can see a gap in the wood.

ok not all of that was physics... sorry. wheels dont roll uphill on their own. also... when the sleeve stops for the window to roll down, what gives it a kick in the ass to start moving again hmm?

also yea... this was thrown around around a month ago.

*sigh*.....JDMDeath, take a physics class first and come back to me.

1) The wheels have weights in the tops of them, so when they are disturbed they will rotate up the plane
2)Don't you think the sleeve was on a declining plane?

what like i have x ray fucking vision? or were there big fucking signs on the wheels that said "WE HAVE WEIGHTS IN US!"? no. there weren't. also, yes, it was on a decline, does that give it a reason to fuckin stop and then start rolling without having to pick up momentum to reach a predetermined speed? no, probably not.

lol if the wheel is balanced it's not going to roll uphill on it's own. it would have to be heavily weighted on the "top" for it to move 1/2 a revolution.

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 20 2003, 11:31 AM
About three weeks ago, Mike posted a link.

Yup. That thread had the exact same discussion as this one here too. :p

"How do da damn wheelz werk y0?!"

Originally posted by Calesta@May 21 2003, 04:08 PM
"How do da damn wheelz werk y0?!"

:gives: thats sweet as hell!!

and u can tell that they are weighted on top cause they keep rolling up the thingy after they hit ;)

s3ea87ce3704ee.jpg

Back