New AIM s/n

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

Since somehow my s/n was changed... or I forgot it and conveinently enough also forgot the password to the email account in which it sends the reminder, I am thinking of a new s/n for AIM... Any suggestions?

Here's my ideas -

spoonfedintegra
BrianDB1

anymore?

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 22 2004, 05:23 PM
I am thinking of a new s/n for AIM... Any suggestions?

hmm whatever works man.

hows about changin that fuckin avatar man. seriously dude, everytime i see it i picture you moping around cuz you let some bitch drag you around by yer ballz and i almost start to feel sorry for ya.

then i start to feel my testicles shrivel and an uncomfortable womanly feeling come over me and then i snap out of it and have to go watch the 'Rocky' movies to make myself normal again.

I figured one out, spoonfedintegra was taken, so uhmm PM if you want my new s/n. Dont want it to be public, nahh Mean?

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 23 2004, 12:31 PM
I figured one out, spoonfedintegra was taken, so uhmm PM if you want my new s/n. Dont want it to be public, nahh Mean?

god forbid people on hondaswap know your AIM name. :roll:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back