new and need opinions or ideas.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw one day at the track a strange 98' integra ls and it had a stock b16 in it as factory engine!
it was strange b cos of the differeny bumpers and smaller spoiler but this integra is not a type-r!

i dont think you saw it,,because newer teg's dont come with b16

Well you put it that way and $25K is possible, if it was all done proffesionally.

See now if you would have disclosed this shit earlier in the thread. We would not be on this traain of thought. If you would have told us that the motor is laying down 180hp as it sits now. We would have told you to find a new mechanic, because he is bullshiting you left and right about the motor.

If you would have put that nitrous kit on your motor. Your next post would have been a little something like this:
"HELP My motor blew, it shited out $25K worth of parts all over the road. I need a replacement motor that is built so I can drop it in my car. "

I wasn't being a dick but when I smell bullshit ill call you on it!
Good Luck!

i have around 180-190 horsepower yes, my car is very quick, i have really good brandnames like dc sports 2 piece header, dc sports exhaust, aem short ram air intake, k&n air filter, ngk plugs, msd wires 8.5mm , b&m short shift, katana rims, falken 452 ? rubber, adjustable suspension, momo shifter nob, momo seats, momo steering wheel with nos buttons, momo pedals, rci 5 point harness*2 , aem/venom fuel rail with gauge, aem true time cam gears,
tein strut bar, zex 10lb bottle, machine gun and color purge kit, 4 cyl. nitrous system, etc......

i will try to put pics of my car on this site some how, im learning how to put pics on comp.

Back