New and Upcomming Games

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
What games are you excited about waiting to be released or just released? On any platform for that matter. Also if you have recently picked up a new game post up a quick and dirty review.

Im pumped about MW 2 of course, Forza 3 and have been wanting to check out Borderlands. I really haven't seen to many other games for the 360 that are upcoming that make me really want to jump. Bioshock 2 looks pretty badass and Splinter Cell Conviction looks pretty darn good as well.

Borderlands is amazing. I've played it for over a day combined since tuesday. I know, I have no life. I'd recommend that game to anyone who likes RPG's and FPS's. There is endless amount of stuff to do and every game you join on live is different. The only thing it is lacking is a trade system.

FM3, MW2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

The local Game Crazy/Hollywood Video is shutting down, so I lost my pre-order on MW2 and FM3. Hopefully I still get a copy of both :(

FM3 Tuesday!!!:D I'll be so busy on that for a while that I cant commit to another game.

And Matt, go to Wal-Mart on release day. When FM2 came out I didnt have a pre0order on it so GameStop wouldnt let me buy a copy. I headed over to Wal-Mart and they had about 30 copies sitting at the bottom of their case. So I'd give them a try.

MW2 for sure, just got the new GI and they checked out Left 4 Dead 2, looks way good.

Check out the review in that same mag for uncharted 2.

Weird how the PS3 gets zero love, heil xbox 360 fanboys!

I have FM3 prepaid for, picking mine up tuesday and plan on getting MW2 on release date. However if it wasn't for multiplayer I'd go for uncharted, a boy and his blob and another one I forgot about I keep hearing kick ass reviews for is demon souls

Borderlands interests me, same with Operation Flashpoint. Brutal Legends is pretty damn fun, but I won't be buying any of them. I already have far too many unbeaten games that I want to finish in the next 2 1/2 weeks, because I know MW2 won't leave my drive until Spring.

Borderlands interests me, same with Operation Flashpoint. Brutal Legends is pretty damn fun, but I won't be buying any of them. I already have far too many unbeaten games that I want to finish in the next 2 1/2 weeks, because I know MW2 won't leave my drive until Spring.

I am in the same boat. I need to finish ODST on Legendary first and foremost. And finally finish Halo Wars.

I've been playing Shaiya allot lately, Its free MMORPG from Aeria Games, its pretty bad ass if you like Everquest/WOW kinda games

I've been playing Shaiya allot lately, Its free MMORPG from Aeria Games, its pretty bad ass if you like Everquest/WOW kinda games

Everquest owned my soul for 2 years, and I have been on the WoW pipe off and on for two or three.

Downloading now........ :ph34r:

2 years? EQ ate my soul for 6!

I was pretty damn young when I started, when I got my drivers license I cut back. I played for around four or 5 but the first two years where bad.

Does anyone here play any of the Splinter Cell games? Splinter Cell: Conviction looks like it may be pretty darn good. Also, at E3 there was a 360 game that was demoed called Allen Wake. Its a horror/thriller type game where bad shit lives in the shadows and you have to solve a crime/puzzle. It looks pretty interesting, you have to utilize light sources as your main weapon and such.

Last edited:
Back