new apple desktop for those who care

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: G5 processors

:worthy: Apple finally getting a decent core to their OS

:puke: Apple's marketing and stranglehold on their licenses that will prevent Apple products from ever going anywhere...

theres an apple outlet store in a mall close to me with all kinds of goodies that you can play with. some of the shit is actually really awesome.

AMD is soon releasing a 64bit processor as well. so the apple still has the PC to compete with

I used to have an apple way way back in the day when you would put the disk literally into the rectangular shaped monitor, but that was then. I happened to try out an apple computer at kinko's and to my surprise I actually liked it a little better than my computer. People say that apple is great for design type work.......

Milan

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 23 2003, 11:18 PM
http://www.apple.com 64 bit! pretty sick but still expensive as hell.

whoopdedoo.gif

I'm Uber-Suprised B hasn't put him imput in on this subject...

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 24 2003, 11:04 PM
Ya macs are cool, except the software sucks, they make hardly anything for them.

they make plenty for macs you just have to look, i own both platforms and i like both. pc is easier for web and my mac is better for my graphics.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 25 2003, 04:06 PM
wow your so cool, did you not read the thread title "for those who care" post whore

You don't have to tell me how cool I am, I'm already keenly aware of that fact.

And I was merely stating that I'd be more excited if Hoover came out with a new vacuum. You never said anything about "Those who don't care need not post". You just said "for those who care."

And I don't. :p :fuckyou3:

So don't go ragging on me for being a post whore (which I'm not, I don't start worthless threads about macs) when plenty of OTHER people bashed the mac, and rightly so.

blah blah blah macs suck, most of the music and video wolrd is mac. ever heard of protools? if you read the posts not many people were bashing the mac. not everyone can afford a mac thats why they bash them, kind of like how some of you hate certain cars because they are unobtainable. i never said macs were the best or anything like that i just shared the new model that came out. its sad you have to jump in on a thread and ruin it because your bored.

Back