new apple desktop for those who care

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by vtecsir1+whenever-->
vtecsir1 @ whenever) said:
not everyone can afford a mac thats why they bash them, kind of like how some of you hate certain cars because they are unobtainable.

I have much deeper issues with Apple's products besides cost...

E_SolSi
@later
w3rd apple kicks ass

That one's awesome. Have you seen the pr0n one and the 3.5 minute long rant switch spoofs?

then your PC sucked ass and you were too cheap to put RAM in the bitch
ive been running this PC for about 2 years now with windows XP pro and have not had a single crash

if you buy the cheap ass system you find at the local wal mart or 95% of the pre fabricated pieces of shit that the major computer companies sell (dell, gateway, compaq, etc) then yup they suck ass... they have shit ass processors in them... they have the bare minimum RAM in them... they are preloaded with bullshit programs... etc etc etc

build your own PC with quality parts and you will not have problems

really considering i have built my pc and it doesnt have cheap ram, thanks though im sure you have never had your pc crash
crashes also depend on what type of work your doing , if your just surfing the net and writing papers then no it might never crash but when you start using programs that demand most of the power of your computer thats when run into problems. windows will never have the reliabilty of unix based os. programs im referring to- multi gen 3d simulation, 3d max, photoshop, afx, etc. i didnt start this thread to have a bunch of haters post.

ROFL. I like the one about there being... Oh.... 6... Yes 6 games for the Mac. ;)

That was funny.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 25 2003, 07:21 PM
its sad you have to jump in on a thread and ruin it because your bored.

It's sad you have to post the computer-world equivalent of "Geo adds a 4th cylinder to the Metro". :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jun 26 2003, 12:30 PM-->
@Jun 25 2003, 07:21 PM
its sad you have to jump in on a thread and ruin it because your bored.

It's sad you have to post the computer-world equivalent of "Geo adds a 4th cylinder to the Metro". :lol:

so your trying to compare a geo with an apple. good one, the dual chip blows away every other thing out there even dual xeons.

Back