New Article On T.o.o

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That page is always fun to read. Larry has had great input but i wonder when he is coming out with his supercharger.

Milan

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 28 2003, 07:59 AM
that's been out for a while B.

:werd: :withstupid:

Yes, Larry's still alive. He's still making parts for my engine, and I hit him up on email every now and then for parts info.

:p

He blew the shit outta the motor though--Greedy bastard , 9500 rpms just wasn't enough for a b20 block, he had to go for 10500.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 28 2003, 10:06 AM
He blew the shit outta the motor though--Greedy bastard , 9500 rpms just wasn't enough for a b20 block, he had to go for 10500.

No big deal- he's pushing the limits, and that's what happens when you're running that fast and that hot. He learned something from it, and he has the resources to chase his goals... plus it's not like he didn't know it wouldn't give up eventually.

If you are waiting for his supercharger, keep dreaming. :) It has been "in the works" for quite a while now.

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 28 2003, 10:26 AM
If you are waiting for his supercharger, keep dreaming. :) It has been "in the works" for quite a while now.

Yes, but he does do one hell of a job reworking the Jackson superchargers. I've seen the results personally, and it's very impressive. Who needs the Vortech's 272 or whatever they claimed when you can get the same power level from a Roots blower while still having the low end torque?

:lol:

I have no doubt that his modified Jackson Racing SCs are great I hear nothing but good things about them, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an Endyn SC. :D

No, of course not. I remember reading about those Endyn superchargers when I was a freshman in college, and even then they were old news. I really don't think they'll be out... maybe not ever. He's too busy building engines for people anyway.

Yeah, it's probably been like 5 years or so since I have heard about his so called supercharger, sometimes people asked around when his shit is coming out, I just wanted to throw that in there.

Milan

Sorry man. I'm just a big happy ball of laughter with chili farts spewing out my ass today. Time to go make a big mess all over the bathroom walls! I'm gonna have to take a shower after that one...

Just kidding- I haven't eaten anything today, so no chili splatters.

Time to go back out and tear apart a ZC block.

Here is a funny link to an argument between Jeff of import builders and Larry(TOO)'s supporters on clubsi.com

Linky Stinky

There is a nice dyno of a B making 262WHP ALL MOTOR!!!!!!!!!jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. :thumbsup:

Milan

What a bunch of name calling... I think Jeff and Larry are both very impressive people- I've seen excellent examples of both their work. I'll still go with Larry though, since he's local. His engines make more power anyway.

:)

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 29 2003, 07:16 PM
Here is a funny link to an argument between Jeff of import builders and Larry(TOO)'s supporters on clubsi.com

Linky Stinky

There is a nice dyno of a B making 262WHP ALL MOTOR!!!!!!!!!jeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. :thumbsup:

Milan

Damn, now that is entertainment. :lol: I read the whole thing, and I have to say, those guys need to have a beer and relax.

Back